Asline :New member

asline

:salam2:

Would you like please accept me as a new member. I am from morocco, I am born Muslim Al hamdulilah.
I have juste learnet about your site by watching videos of convert to islam french sisters in other website (you cannot imagine how happy I am when I see new converters to islam)
It is a very intersting website. I wish you all the best.
May Allah guide all of us in the right path.

abdellah007

u welcome

u wecome sister in TTI, i wish u enjoying being in this website.

feel free to ask as we can also learn from you.

may allah bless us all ameen,

ur moroccan brother.

omar.ghamdi

from Saudi Arabia to Morocco,

Wa'alekum AlSalam sister Asline and you are most welcome among your brothers and sisters of Islam. We need your contribution to this site with your thoughts and articles....

Omar..........

abdul Qadir

remember death

welcome sister asline and we accept you as a new member on the site ..... this is the best site and feel free .... dont forget to check the sisters club , they have nice post for sisters over there :D

:wasalam:

abdellah007

salam

Thank you brother.
I'm your sister Asline (It is an amazigh name meaning a kind of flower)

sorry aslin i thought u re a brother lol and i dont think ur name is used here in morocco.. by the way it seems to be good name as it is a kind of flower.. u welcome again sister.

ur brother from agadir/morocco

asline

from Saudi Arabia to Morocco,

Wa'alekum AlSalam sister Asline and you are most welcome among your brothers and sisters of Islam. We need your contribution to this site with your thoughts and articles....

Omar..........

Thank you brother Omar.
I hope to have a fruitful contribution soon.Even my english is not very good.

asline

welcome sister asline and we accept you as a new member on the site ..... this is the best site and feel free .... dont forget to check the sisters club , they have nice post for sisters over there :D

Thank you brother.
Kind of you.
I'm now taking look to the sisters' club.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr

Bienevenue my dear sister, hope this website will be beneficial to u; ask any questions and share your views with us, visite la section francaise aussi inshallah ;)

take care :hearts:

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum wa rahamtallah sister Asline
Welcome to TTI, I am an american convert to islam and my husband is moroccan, AND he is also berber ( soussi )

abdellah007

salam

Welcome to TTI, I am an american convert to islam and my husband is moroccan, AND he is also berber ( soussi )

masha allah sister, am moroccan soussi and berber too. my best wishes to ur husband from his motherland. i hope u come and visit this area one day sister, here is a lovely city called Agadir the capital of souss area.

wassalam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

asline

Bienevenue my dear sister, hope this website will be beneficial to u; ask any questions and share your views with us, visite la section francaise aussi inshallah ;)

take care :hearts:

Merci ma soeur.
Biensur je vais visiter la section française et y contribuer inshallah.

best regards

asline

Thank you my sister.
Congratulation for your conversion.
I'm proud to be berber/muslim.(but I don't speak berber !!!!!!)
I wish all the best.