Assalaamu Alikum; I'm new here.

Ahmed Najash

I don't usually like to join forums and even if I did; I never give my true Name or any other personnel information. I have been visiting this website for some time now(Not as Registered).

I don't know why; that I felt comfortable in joining this forum. I always had the urge to join this forum ever since I first visited this website and today I did it Masha-Allah.

I'm a student currently studying computing. my main hobbies are to search for "Ilm"(Knowledge-History, Islamic History, Ufo's & Aliens, Science, Islam and other Religions) and Programming.

Let me start by giving this wonderful documentary (A must Watch).

[vg]-768956312207897325[/vg]

Do not the unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joint to gather(as one unit of creation). before we clove them asunder?
We made from WATER every living thing.
Will they not then believe?
(21:30)

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salam.

it's nice to have you here, masha'allah. I think we have a similar video on the site, though i'm not sure. lol... are you sure you want to put it under your introductory post though? Maybe it would be better, if you want it to be seen, to put it in another category? :)

No problem though... welcome to TurnToIslam, and May you benefit from it as we hope to do from you.

wasalam

Ahmed Najash

Cont...

I don't know how to modify my post so here is some more info on me.

I'm a student currently studying computing. my main hobbies are to search for "Ilm"(Knowledge-History, Islamic History, Ufo's & Aliens, Science, Islam and other Religions) and Programming.

I would appreciate if some one tells me how to post a new thread and how to modify them if I have to.

Vassalaam.

suumaya

Asalamu alaikum
Welcome brother to TTI, glad to have you join us and that documentary is great especialy for non muslim cause they don't know the history of Islam, Again Welcome.

Ahmed Najash

Asalamu alaikum
Welcome brother to TTI, glad to have you join us and that documentary is great especialy for non muslim cause they don't know the history of Islam, Again Welcome.

thank you for your comment and I should say most Muslims don't know there past and have stopped searching for Ilm.

Ahmed Najash

Wow! What a powerful video. Jazaka Allahu Khairan, and a warm welcome to you, brother Ahmed :). I can only second your words "A must watch!" If you are discouraged by its running length of an hour and 40 minutes, don't! It's worth every minute.

The only people in human history who have been instructed to "love their enemy" are the ones who exhibited the worst hatred the world has ever seen!

You have no Idea how happy I am to read your comment, thank you very much Assalaamu alikum.

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikum

Br. Ahmed ,thanks Excelent Documentry. How may i download this documentry. any ideas. Pls. I want to show this documentry to someone.

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikum

Never mind about the question. of downloading. but its a gr8 video.

Thanks.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Welcom to TTI I hope inshllah you enjoy and learn from every one,

just on side note the video been posted and is loaded under Muslim History, if

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24

If you intrested in more history Video go from main home page to Muslim History

As for if you want to Edit your post just click on you Edit on lower right hand side and you will be able to change.

edit.gif

Wa jazaakom Allah Khyran,

Wa salaam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI even though its my second time welcoming u!! u made 2 threads!!

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,