assalam aleykum muslim brothers and sisters

neekle88

:tti_sister:i am a muslim sister who has been led astray for some time now in life.i have suddenly opened my eyes and remembered that ALLAH is watching me and i may die any day without repenting and without any good deed to go with it to the day of judgement,may ALLAH guide me towards the path of faith and make me maintain my prayers and forgive my sins.i wish to keep a company of muslims who can lead me towards the right way and help me towards my journey to worship ALLAH.i pray to God to show me the right way.
May ALLAH guide all of us and help us towards the path of knowledge and helping one another.amin.
i hope to get friends who will help me through reminding me to do good and to forbid evil,inshaallah .:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
aaaaaww WELCOME :D

:salam2: Beloved sister:D

welcome to TTI and to YOUR new HOME:D
we're glad to have you here with us:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
AlhamduliAllah, Allah has guided you back...no worries sister as long as you repent Allah will forgive you for He is the oft-forgiving the most kind:hearts:
:tti_sister: may Allah keep you and all of in the right path, protect us all from evil, and make us those who remember Him every second of our lives.Ameen, ameen,ameen

Looking forward to your post/threads,
:shake: welcome, and very nice having you here:hearts::hearts: