Assalam o Alaikum from new member

irfan.yousuf

Dear Friends,

Assalam O Alaikum

My name is Syed Irfan Ali Yousuf. I did my masters in Journalism and in General History. I am a professional writer and do translate from English to Urdu. ( I have translated more than 10 books on current affairs and more than a thousand articles. At present I am serving as Senior Sub Editor Daily Jang, London (at Karachi). Current Affairs, problems facing to Muslim Ummah, so called war against terrorism, modern history are my interest. However I like read and collect material about Gazwa-e- Hind,(which has to be started when India will attack to Khurasan.) According to old predictions, Khurasan is comprising of Pakistan. Afghanistan and Iran. I am a short story writer and novelist too and author of many books and novels.

irfanyousuf

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum: Br.

Welcome to TTI.

BTW,what is Gazwa-e- Hind?. As I am an Indian,my interest has picked up in this context.

Regards.

tariq353

Dear Friends,

However I like read and collect material about Gazwa-e- Hind,(which has to be started when India will attack to Khurasan.) According to old predictions, Khurasan is comprising of Pakistan. Afghanistan and Iran.
irfanyousuf

Wa alaikum as salam

What is this?? ......... Who predicted???

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Wa alaikum as salam

What is this?? ......... Who predicted???

assalaamu alaykkum

you might want to listen to Imran Hosein's lectures... but i dont know how trustworthy he is or how authentic the whole thing is.. Allah knows best...

by the way.. wa alaykkum assalaam brother Irfan Yousuf.. welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.. may Peace be with you.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome to TTI

:salam2:

Welcome to TTI
brother Syed Irfan Ali Yousuf,

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

Abu Talib

Feeling low
walaikum salaam...

welcome to TTI brother...

I m also interested in knowing the facts about ghazwa tul hind... I also posted this question earlier in this forum but there was no response. actually there is a site dedicated to this issue... i dont know why...

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75593

I hope you can make this subject clear to us... I tried to know the authenticity of hadiths mentioned there but was confused as a lot of scholars talk about this war...

salamu alaikum...

Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Brother did you check this ? http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=497581&postcount=10

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
wa alaikum assalaam akhi

welcome to the family, May you enjoy your stay here with an Islamic atmosphere :)

Happy to know that you are into the field of Journalism, and Insha Allah I am also hoping to follow some thing similar soon. But Allah knows the best about what is suiting me the most, so let Him make the conclusion. :)

May Allah help you to work the Ummah more and more Aameen