assalamouhaykoum all

nourelhouda

assalamouhalaykoum, i m a french student preparing to become an english teacher inchallah, Islam is a core element in my life, and i try to do evrerything in coherence with the qur'an and sunna, of course i am not a perfect being, but my purpose in life is to try to reach prefection (knowing that it's impossible). I do love the prophet (salla Lahou halaihi wassalam) and i would like to learn more about islam. I'll do my best to help and i hope you'll help me as well - it's sure that Allah loves people who share what He gives them, this can be knowledge! Of course you can write in French if you want, and i do apologize for the mistakes i could have done.
thanks wassalamuhalaykoum.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the TTI forum sister,

May Allah (swt) help us all follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah, and keep us guided in Islam.

Enjoy your time here.

wasalaam.

Marwa17

Welcome to the forum sister...inshallah, you will be able to benefit from it as much as the rest of us...salam

allmuslimsrequal

Salaam alikoum Nouralhouda.
It is nice to have you here! I am amazed that we can all come here from all over the world and talk and learn from each other.
:SMILY206:

:wasalam:

FrenchMuslim

Salam Aleykum sister .

Welcome here !! I am french and muslim as well al hamdoullilah. I hope you'll learn a lot inshallah sister

May ALLah swt bless us and guide us to the Straight path

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

Welcome to the site. Insha Allah we can benifit from you as you from us.
Enjoy your stay here with us at TTI.

If you have any questions regarding Islam please dont hesitate to ask.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam welcome to the website sister. We have French section on this site too. Français

Its great you know English because I do not know any French!

Take Care, Wasalam.

masihuddin

:salam2: If you love the Holy Prophet S.A.S. you will enjoy readind about his life from earliest sources by Matin Lings The title of the book is MUHAMMAD his life based on earliest sources

nourelhouda

eidukum mubarak

Assalamouhalaykoum, thanks a lot for all your replies, i'm sorry if i did not have time to write more, i'll do best next time inchallah, my parents are in Meca, for their peligrimmage and i spend best of my time following their step watching Iqraa!! thank you all and may Allah accept all your douhas!! amine wassalamouhalaykoum.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: sorry didn't welcome you before:SMILY139: I'm half french bacause of my dad,my mum is from south-america.Be welcome again dear sister;ps:i think you have a wonderfull name(I wanted to call my last daughter like that but my husband didn't like it, finally her name is Inayatoullah:tti_sister: :wasalam: