Assalamu alaikum! (from a bro from Pakistan)

hopeful

All Praises for Allah Subhana WaTa'Ala (God Almighty) and constant blessings of Allah be upon His Messenger (Muhammd pbuh) and All Muslimeen till the Last Day!

My Dear Fellow brothers and Sisters in Islam and/or in humanity,

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!
(May Peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon you)

This is my first post here at TTI and I am very happy to find Muslims making a good plateform and an online community to share their beliefs, expressing themselves; helping and supporting each other to imporve in the way of Allah; providing an oppurtunity to non-muslims to come and engage with us in a healthy discussions where we all can learn and know about each other; And where words of Allah are our guides!

I am a 21 years old muslim guy from Pakistan. Currently I am studying electrical engineering. I look farward to making many good friends here at TTI. Sharing, learning from you and provide my help where I can with the Tufiq of Allah.

Wasalaam.

asif yousaf zai

All Praises for Allah Subhana WaTa'Ala (God Almighty) and constant blessings of Allah be upon His Messenger (Muhammd pbuh) and All Muslimeen till the Last Day!

My Dear Fellow brothers and Sisters in Islam and/or in humanity,

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!
(May Peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon you)

This is my first post here at TTI and I am very happy to find Muslims making a good plateform and an online community to share their beliefs, expressing themselves; helping and supporting each other to imporve in the way of Allah; providing an oppurtunity to non-muslims to come and engage with us in a healthy discussions where we all can learn and know about each other; And where words of Allah are our guides!
welcome brother to the site iam also from pakisan iam so glade to see u over here....take care...Allah pa aman

I am a 21 years old muslim guy from Pakistan. Currently I am studying electrical engineering. I look farward to making many good friends here at TTI. Sharing, learning from you and provide my help where I can with the Tufiq of Allah.

Wasalaam.

welcome brother to the site iam also from pakisan iam so glade to see u over here....take care...Allah pa aman
:mashallah:

Bashir Bhai

Wa-Alaikum-Assalaam from a brother from KASHMIR

Brother it is only the grace of Almighty Allah who make us to meet to this site.Continue to share ur valuable informations with me.
Wass-alaam.

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Brother hopeful,

Welcome and may Allah make you successful in spreading his true word and benefiting mankind.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI brother,

Its nice to have u join this lovely community,

Insha Allah u benifit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah.

Take Care,

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied
Assalamo Alaiukum janab,

Its very nice to know that you have decided to join the community. Insha Allah, together we can make this community and our respective communities (in real world) vibrant and active. I am also from Pakistan and am also in an Electrical engineering dept. but unlike you, I am "over-graduate" ;) .

Woh aye hamaray forum per khuda ke qudrat hay
Kabhee hum un kay icon ko kabhee apnay forum ko daykhtay hain

most welcome.

:salam2:

MOSABJA

PAKISTAN

WALAIKUM SALAM. I also live in Pakistan as you can see from my picture(Avatar).If you can please tell me which part of Pakistan are you from.