assalamu alaykum from Switzerland

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:bismillah: assalamu alaykum brothers & sisters, alhamdulilah another muslim who wants to make :Allah: (swt) happy and help our Deen as much as I can insha Allah, And of you brothers & sisters, you shall support us over here as well! (by just making du'a for us insha Allah)..:jazaak: :)

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

Welcome to the website brother!:biggrin:

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil. :) (Ameen)

:ma: brother nice to have you joining the ummah!

:wasalam:

shaheed

From TURKEY
wasalam.gif
Bother
Welcome to the website TURNTOISLAM.

OSMAN from TURKEY

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa RAhmatullah,

welcome to the website,

where abouts in Switzerland are you from? I was in Geneva last year. Alhamdulillah. I visited the main Geneva Mosque it was really nice.

I have family in Switzerland.

Take Care

Wasalam

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

Thanks 4 welcoming me to site brother, better late than never :).
Where I live which is the german part, Geneva is about 3hrs by car; a small place. So u got family living here, where abouts?

May Allah (swt) strengthen our hearts in His Deen.

Submitter

Welcome to the website brother :) I hear Switzerland is a beautiful place, I'm hoping to visit some time inshallah. Are there many Muslims where you live? And you say you live in the German part. What other parts are there? :redface:

:wasalam:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

There's almost a half a million muslims by now I'm guessing, it was about 400000 in 2000. There's a lot of converts too.
Yes brother in Switzerland u have three parts; there's the german, the french and the italian part.
A beatiful place indeed with a lot different tourist attractions of all sorts.

O Allah, praise be to You, strengthen our hearts in Your Deen.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Thanks 4 welcoming me to site brother, better late than never :).
Where I live which is the german part, Geneva is about 3hrs by car; a small place. So u got family living here, where abouts?

Wa alaykum salam, actually they live in Zurich, but i just visited Geneve. I am afraid i can not recall the area i was in.

I didnt see that many Muslims there, not as many as compared to the UK.. Also the people didnt seem so happy.

I have some pictures and videos that i took when i was there, inshaALlah i will try and share when i have some free time :)

Wasalam

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
I didnt see that many Muslims there, not as many as compared to the UK.. Also the people didnt seem so happy.

Wasalam

No there isn't that many, according to some statistics as wrote in my previous thread there's about a half a milion or less in a 7.5 million population. But even a lot of those who were born in a muslim family don't practice Islam, that's why u don't see them, but they count as muslims:SMILY23: . You said the people seemed unhappy! what about?!