Assalamu alaykum muslims

muslims' brother

Assalamu alaykum! My name is Salah and I am a muslim. I am a new member in this site. I like this site very much because there are many muslims from different countries and a lot of information about Islam, here. But I have a problem, my English is not so good :), I begun to learn English a few week ago. So I don't understand you very good. These problems have become a reason of my creating this thread where muslims can help me and other muslims that have quastions about English lenguage and where we can talk about Islam. I am sorry for my mistakes I hope you understand me:)

S

Sister Zohra

Wa Alaykum As Salam brother,

Your english is pretty good! Especially since you only started learning a few weeks ago. Masha'Allah! Welcome to the site.

Tomtom

Banned
Wa Alaikkum As'alaam bro

Don't worry your English better than some of the English people. :)

Oh and welcome to TTI.

Tomtom

Banned
Muslims are smiling and joking, but their joke is only truth. Brother I hope you say truth:)

Muslims can smile and joke bro, Islam is the easiest religion made for human beings. It's not a dictatorship, it's a religion of freedom, unlike what so many people think.

muslims' brother

I saw in the internet the words and I changed some words of them and I had such result. If you want to be somebody somebody really special, be muslim. I thought so because muslims are strangers in the world :)