Assalamu Alaykum My Brothers & Sisters of Islam

KhadijahGham

Assalamu Alaykum Brothers & Sisters of Islam,

I am new to this site, Inshallah it and you all will help me much.
:tti_sister:
I pray to ALLAH that I can find more information of Islam, right now I'm trying to learn Tajweed, I just started taking classes at the Mesjid. Humdul Allah, it is good.

May Allah be pleased with you.

Assalamu Alaykum
Khadijah

abdellah007

wa alaykum salam sister khadija,

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

I hope you can benefit from this website insha allah.

Enjoy your stay sister.

wasalam

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Alaikoum el salam sister khadijah. alhamdoullillah, nice having u here with us:) Insha allah you shall benifit a lot from this site, as we do..:)

salam wa rahmat allah wa barakatou..

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah ncie to know about u Sister. welcome to TTI, Hope insha Allah we will be getting benefited from ur knowledge as u will from ours for the sake of Allah.

Allah hafiz.

how do i get in touch wid the reverts ....plz help

Brother aasim_1

here u can c many stories of reverts insha Allah. and there are many videos u can have a look at video section insha Allah.

Allah Hafiz.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20400

Amiable_Asif

Wa Aalaikum Assalaam

Sister, may Allah give you whatever you want in life & InshaAllah definitely u will benefit from this wonderful site. Allah Hafiz

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

:SMILY206:

Welcome to TTI and Inshallah you find everything you are searching for in Islam and much more Inshallah
Sister Amirah80

dragonfly

Wa Salaam dear sister,
let me welcome u warmly at this site. Its ttrully a great place to find all the information u may need. And people here r so sweet ,friendly and helpful, I have known this on my own example :) I wish u develop ur knowledge of Islam, also thanks to this great site,just like me as newly converted was doing and I still do, there is trully a lot of wonderful things to discover in Islam. I wish Allah keep u in His care and be pleased with ur progress in faith :)
Let He protects u and lead u straight path to wisdom and happiness :)

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
welcome to tti

cooooooooooool masha Allah welcome to tti it is the best and it is gonna help you learn more about the sunnah and the prophet Muhammad(PBUH) i would like to say to you :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to tti.hoprfully you`ll enjoy ur stay here.:ma:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

>>Yasmin<<

Salams Sister Khadijah!

Waalaykum Salams sis!

Inshalla Both you, Me and Everyone on this site shall benifit and gain more info on Islam.

I am also a new member to this site and a new Muslim and also want to gain more extrordinary knowledge on the beutiful Islam religion.

:wasalam:

Ya$min