Assalamu alaykum

Zarra

Assalamu alaykum,

My name's Zara and although I was a member here a while ago I applied for another account.

I'm from Essex, in England and I reverted to Islam from Christianity about a year ago, thanks be to God.

I hope you're all enjoying Ramadan, it's the first I'm participating in and I'm enjoying it so far.

I look forward to learning lots of new information on this site, God willing and to getting to know the members.

Wassalam.

Zara

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Welcome to Turn to Islam Dear Sister :SMILY259:
Inshallah you'll find your time here extremely beneficial!

wasalam

huda2

Welcome sis, insha allaah u will enjoy this site. ramadaan kareem.

:tti_sister:

hisyamuddin

assalaam mu alaikum to muslimin & muslimat

assalaam mu alaikum

My name is hisyamuddin, and I'm from malaysia. I hope that I will share somethings about islam from this site Insya allah.

muharram23

Staff member
thanx to Allah that we have another sister in islam :). Welcome sister and may Allah .sv.a make ur fasting in this month easy and accept it from you and us. Ameeen

Assalamu alaykum
Muharram

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamu alaykum,

My name's Zara and although I was a member here a while ago I applied for another account.

I'm from Essex, in England and I reverted to Islam from Christianity about a year ago, thanks be to God.

I hope you're all enjoying Ramadan, it's the first I'm participating in and I'm enjoying it so far.

I look forward to learning lots of new information on this site, God willing and to getting to know the members.

Wassalam.

Zara
Assalamualaikum,

Welcome Sis!
Ramadhan Mubarak to you.
Enjoy you stay here!

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Assalamu Alaykum :mashallah:

Welcome bck to the family, hope you enjoy your stay here at TTI. Ramadhan Kareem

wasalam