Assalamu Aleikum:D

Aisha91

Bismillah

:salam2:

My name is Aisha and I live Denmark.
I think this website is very interesting and I really hope that I will benefit from it inshaAllah.
Hope that you all are in your best state of health and iman.....Amin:hijabi:

:wasalam:

abuayesha

Wa alaikumussalaam

Welcoming you to TTI, I would like thank you for your Du'a. Hope you too are in good health.

Enjoy your stay with this family and get the maximum benefit out of your brothers and sisters. Write what you think. Topics could be religion, social or/and anything concerning the mankind. Ask if you have questions. There are, alhamdulillaah, knowledgeable brothers and sisters here to answer you or guide you to relevant links.

May Allaah bless you and your loved ones.

Wassalaam

Aisha91

Wa alaikumussalaam

Welcoming you to TTI, I would like thank you for your Du'a. Hope you too are in good health.

Enjoy your stay with this family and get the maximum benefit out of your brothers and sisters. Write what you think. Topics could be religion, social or/and anything concerning the mankind. Ask if you have questions. There are, alhamdulillaah, knowledgeable brothers and sisters here to answer you or guide you to relevant links.

May Allaah bless you and your loved ones.

Wassalaam

Jazak'Allah
I will insha'Allah

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Welcome sister its nice to hear from you i live in england not too far from you mashallah its nice to see so many sisters all around the world:hijabi:

enjoy this forum:hearts:

rieszky

Assalamualaikum!

Welcome sister! i guarentee you that this side is gonna be interesting for you...insya'ALLAH!:tti_sister:

IbnAhmad

:salam2: welcome to da TTI FAMILY!!! hope u learn lots of good fings and enjoy ur stay!!! aaameeeeen :SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139:

ravoof0824

Welcome Sister

I am confident that this website will increase our knowledge about Islam . If we want any help regarding anything we can openly discuss . Or else if we are in trouble some one will motivate us with good words.... Nice to see you sister... May Allah's mercy be upon you.. Ameen..