Assalamu Aleikum, may Peace be upon the Believers

Mairo

Maryama
Assalamu aleikim my brothers and sisters, I just wanted to send my greetings and best wishes, hope you are having a blessed and safe Ramadan this year. Hold on tight, there is just one week left until the end of Ramadan. Never forget, most surely Allah is faithful in his promise to his servants.

Best wishes to you, God bless

your sister in Islam, Mairo

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Peace to you too Sister. May Allah make this Ramadan a very blessed Ramadan for you and for every Muslim. Ameen.
:wasalam:

Asalaam'alikum sister Mairo,

May you have a blessed closing Ramadan. May Allah accept all our fasts, prayers and duas. Ameen.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I was getting a little tired. I needed a little lifter to help me continue to pray. This was it. I am now able to return to praying.
Jazaak Allahu Kharin.

Mairo

Maryama
Salaam,

I was getting a little tired. I needed a little lifter to help me continue to pray. This was it. I am now able to return to praying.
Jazaak Allahu Kharin.

Dear sister, Please keep in mind that Allah does not wish for you suffering, he wishes for his servants gentleness and ease. Remember also, that if the work gets too difficult, one is not obligated to fast. This is a mercy from the Beneficient High God. Even myself, I missed some days fasting and some times praying this Ramadan. This was a very difficult Ramadan to endure, to be sure. Honestly, I don't know how the prophets, may peace and blessings of Allah be upon them, were able to keep the entire fast in the past! I guess that's their physical strength and manliness showing LOL. But may those who have struggled in the cause of Allah be comforted by the fact that Allah rewards each person for their fasting in kind, and he is most faithful to his servants.

Amin