Assalamu alikum

abdulazizbrr

Assalamu alikum Brothers and sisters,

My name is Abdulaziz and I'm 24 years old. I'm from Uzbekistan, the country which is located in central Asia. Now I've been living in US, Kansas city, Kansas state with my friends for 6 month. Being a member of this website hopefully increase my thoughts about Islam, InshAllah. Thanking TurnToIslam forum members, I've been downloading beautiful nasheeds and enjoying it. I wish I would like to be continuously member of this website.

Thank you very much,
Sincerely yours, Abdulaziz, Kansas city.
Assalamu alikuom va Rohmatulloh.

habib786

walaikum salaam brother ... welcome to TTi on-line family... and inshallah you will benefit more from this web-site regarding your deen .... hope you enjoy your stay here and inshallah will get to hear from you more often .....

Allah Hafiz

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Asalamualaykum mashallah welcum 2 da site inshallah u wil benefit frm da site take care wsalam

IbnAhmad

:salam2:

:SMILY206: to the TTI family.........
use this site wisely and u will learn loads brother!!!
take care

:wasalam: :SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139:

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Welcome Brother

:salam2: brother,

First of all, I think Uzbekistan is a beautiful country. Masya-Allah.Have never been there but have read a little about it.

Welcome O brother. Feel free to pose questions when in doubt, Insya-Allah it will be cleared or at least replied by our brothers and sisters here.

Sister Nur

abdulazizbrr

Salam alikum

I'm so glad hearing from you, brothers and sisters may Allah bless you all, my pleasure for you all, you know I like nasheeds, whoever uploads nasheeds, I would be very happy for that, thank you in advance..

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
As-Salam Alekum
Welcome brother to TTI.. We are happy 4 u to join us... May Allah help you to benefit from this site.. ameen :)

Salafi_Sista

Welcome

Salaam alaykum. Welcome to the forum! I am new to the forum but not new to Islam. Inshallah, we'll both have more time to spend here because it's a good forum, without any fitnah and with good rules! Welcome...

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Welcome to TTI

Salaam alaykum. Welcome to the forum! I am new to the forum but not new to Islam. Inshallah, we'll both have more time to spend here because it's a good forum, without any fitnah and with good rules! Welcome...

Welcome to TTI too sista.. We are happy to have u too :ma:
May u benefit from the site :inshallah: take care
:wasalam:

lily_mawar

Walaikumsalam Brother,

Welcome to the ummah ... May you enjoy staying here and InsyaAllah benefit from this wonderful website.