assalamu alykum

subhi

assalamu alaykum,i'm the new comer to this amazing website.i was so excited to join this community which is full of passion for islam.i'm from china,xinjiang.maybe some of y heard about my nation,uyghur,we all believe in islam.i hope y can accept me and allow me to join y .i'm looking forward to your reply with full of joy.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
wa'alaikum as'salaam dear sister,

It is a pleasure to have you here. You are part of our family and inshallah you will benefit from here. I know of your nation and how china oppresses your people there, not allowing them to pray, teaching Islam to kids or fast in Ramadan. May Allah help them and ease their burden. Ameen.

rahman2040

great sis.. ur in right path sis.
i just tel u 2 things
1. learn more abt islam[western world, asian region, middle east scholors info]
2. learn n follow sunna[hadiths]

u no 1 of the sign near dooms day is majority accept Quran
but reject sunna[sayings n doings of prop Mohammed
May Allah forgive our past n future sins.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
assalamu alaykum,i'm the new comer to this amazing website.i was so excited to join this community which is full of passion for islam.i'm from china,xinjiang.maybe some of y heard about my nation,uyghur,we all believe in islam.i hope y can accept me and allow me to join y .i'm looking forward to your reply with full of joy.

wa aleikum salam, welcome, it is amazing how islam makes us feel like a big famelly, alhamdullilah

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome to TTI,sister.

~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!
Welcome to TTI,sister.
Glad to have you with us,sister~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

subhi

assalamu alaykum.Thank y so much dear sisters n brothers ,i do appericiate for ur replying.that's islam that brought us here n bond us who come from every corners of the world .thank y for ur helpful suggestions.i'll make great efferts and responsible for my every day prays.may allah bless y all.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Wa alaikoum al salam,
I hope you can benefit a lot from this website =) Yes, I have heard of Uyghuristan, my friends are actually from there. Welcome to tti:hijabi:

lovefordeen

wa'alikum assalaamu was rahmathualhi wa barakathuhu

wa'alikum assalaamu was rahmathualhi wa barakathuhu

nice to have you here...hope you will benefit from this site...

jazakallah khairan