Assalamualaikum :) About myself!

putri siti

:salam2:

:) hi. assalamualaikum...
i am putri siti naqiah from singapore and i am new to this forum.
i am seventeen years old.

i hope to be able to share and gain more knowledge about islam from this forum and to get to know more muslimins and muslimahs from all woks of life and from all around the world.

i am a woman with alot of stories to tell...
my heart recently opened up to me to start wearing hijab. :shymuslima1: . everyone at a point in life, must have sinned or made a mistake somehow and for me, i am trying to make my life alright again and treat that mistake as a lesson for me to learn from. god has given me a chance to repent and make this right again as God is the most forgiving. i felt more complete, more decent and i felt cleanse wearing the hijab and i dont mind what people's reaction are because i know that God will always be there for me and God loves me...

With regards,
|~ putri siti naqiah ~|

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

i hope to be able to share and gain more knowledge about islam from this forum and to get to know more muslimins and muslimahs from all woks of life and from all around the world.

my heart recently opened up to me to start wearing hijab. :shymuslima1: . everyone at a point in life, must have sinned or made a mistake somehow and for me, i am trying to make my life alright again and treat that mistake as a lesson for me to learn from. god has given me a chance to repent and make this right again as God is the most forgiving. i felt more complete, more decent and i felt cleanse wearing the hijab and i dont mind what people's reaction are because i know that God will always be there for me and God loves me...

With regards,
|~ putri siti naqiah ~|

:salam2: Sister Putri Welcome!

:ma: about wearing your hijab. Ramadaan Mubarak :D I indeed feel cleansed wearing my hijab also :) Insha Allah don't be shy around the site. We are all here to benefit from each other.

:wasalam:

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

First of All i would like to welcome you to this beautiful community.

May Allah (the most great) will help you to learn and follow the correct path of Islam.

We all have done many mistakes in our lifes and continously doing it.
Some are minor sins, some are very major sins.

Our lord of the worlds is most merciful and most kind is always there to forgive us.

But; the repentence from Allah should be sincere.

As Allah states:
Every Adam child is Sinful. the best among them are who know there mistakes and repent immediately.

And establish prayers.

May Allah guide us to the best.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

amir_al_shahid

With regards,
|~ putri siti naqiah ~|

salam aleykum im happy to heare u are religous and wearing the hijab and u are right to not care abt ppls reaction
I live in a city in sweden (christian country) and when i were my kufi here all ppl stare not even most muslims have it here and im a convert so it can look a bit strange for most of the ppl hehe but dont mind the ppls reaction cuze ure the stronger one!

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalikumsalam,

Welcome to the Family, Sis!
Hey, I'm from Singapore too:SMILY259:
Enjoy your stay here!

nadirah19

Asalam walikum sister,

Welcome to the site and Ramadan Mubarak...
May Allah swt help and guide you and keep your belief firm. Ameen.

Wasalam

nazir

Asalaaamu Alaykum,
Welcome to TTI, your extended family! May Allah keep you strong, alhamdulillah taking up the practice of hijab is a step in the right direction. May Allah gives us all the strength to do the same (for the females of course lol). Wassalaam