Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters in Islam

ani

Assalamualaikum,

I'm Ani. I was born and bred as a Muslim. Honestly, I am lazy when it comes to pray. Lately I've been thinking about this matter. I'm studying abroad, not in a muslim country and I guess it's only 1% muslims here. In searching for my identity, I read many articles about other religions and I found that only Islam is in my heart. Alhamdulillah.

My parents are practicing muslim, Alhamdulillah. They also had been to Makkah doing hajj. It's not their fault as they've given me the best education about Islam. It's only me who always think about dunya.

I'm surprised knowing that reverted brothers and sisters are better than me in Ibadah. I hope all of you can support me to be a better muslim, InshaAllah.:hijabi:

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
:salam2:

respected sister in islam

Welcome to TTI,

mashAllah to know about urs interest in religion.may Allah give you more peace in this religion of Islam.

:salah:

Noor to shine

happy state

:salam2: sister
The problem with us (we muslems) that we don`t know how precious is the treasure we own (Islam ) may Allah swt grant us all the sweatness of faith and kushooa in prayer.

قَدْ أَفْلَحَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ (23:1)
الَّذِينَ هُمْ فِي صَلَاتِهِمْ خَاشِعُونَ (23:2)

23:1 TRULY, to a happy state shall attain the believers:
23:2 those who humble themselves in their prayer,

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Alsalam Alakum

Welcome to TTI, Insha Allah this website can help expand your knowledge of Islam. And Insha Allah you can benifit from us as we all from you.
Enjoy your stay!!!!

shafiq18

for my muslim people

asalm alaikum my brothers and sisters, i hope you'll find it in your hearts to enjoy the life that god has offered us by praying, and pave the way to success. may God be with you all, peace.

kosygin

Waalaikumsalam Ani

May Allah show you the right path...It's not easy for u now as you say there's only 1 % muslim there. My advise is start with thinking about Allah creations like...human,moon,star,animals..anything and learn how they behave (National geographic will help a lot) And then think about the creator...think about Allah....He is so..so..so very.generous..we can't imagine

brother4ever

:wasalam:
Sister
Warm Welcome to TTI.I am sure u will learn & share lots of things & I am very happy to know baout ur Intrest.

May the Angel Protect U!
May the Sadness Forget U!
May Goodness Surround U!
May Allah Always Bless U &
Fill ur Heart with Peace N Happiness!

ALLAH HAFIZ

Habasha Sister

Walykum salam wr wb

walykum salam wr wb sis Ani, welcome to TTI, May Allah help u and us in Ibadah, ameen.

:muslim_child: :muslim_child: :muslim_child:

Maria Norway

Prayers

As-salamu alaykum Ani

I hope you are well in health and iman. I only became Muslim yeaterday...since then I have been doing every prayer, I feel like my iman is growing and the prayers are bringing me closer to Allah..Even if there is no Muslims around you, you don't need them to pray.. I pray you grow strong in iman and that you do your prayers, Inshallah. :hijabi:

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied
Lately I've been thinking about this matter

Whom Allah wants to do a favour, He grants him an understanding of religion (Part of: Sahih Muslim, Book 020, Number 4720)

Thinking about the Deen is a very healthy sign Masha Allah. May Allah make it easy for you. :tti_sister:

Welcome to to TTI

Aisha12

Assalam Alaikum
Welcome to tti , hope you enjoy it

May Allah(S.w.T) guide your action and bless you with happiness and understanding

Sonia88

hope you enjoy the site im sure you'll learn alot, youve acknowleged the fact that you dont pray and your being lazy and im sure that u'll find a great support network here

ctfatimah78

Make a lot of zikrullah...insyaAllah

Hi Ani,

I guess you must be from Malaysia (u know ur name Ani, sounds like Malay?)....hehe just guessing sorry if i got it wrong...

MasyaAllah...just be and stay who u r....don't ever get yourself being influenced with other religions interests.....Islam is the way of life!!!

My suggestion is...how about reciting this surah everywhere you go or whenever u wanna start do something such as reading, sitting alone or other activities....Surah Ayatul Kursi (41 times a day - powerful surah though!)...I always recite this surah when I stepped out from my house and heading to office, while I am driving, before I start my routine work in the office, before entering the house and most of my activities will be filled with this....insyaAllah...this will prevent you from the evils....He will help you if you asking for His protection...

Since you are studying abroad may I suggest you to recite this surah also....Al-Kafiruun....I can't remember the translations but insyaAllah this will help....the surah has got something related with the kuffars ("our religion is ours....their religion is theirs", please pardon me if I am wrong May Allah forgive me) well the country you mentioned only had 1% muslims and that's why u should recite this surah...to prevent you from the kuffars bad intentions....ok that's all for now...

Another thing is...somekind of tips before you go to bed....recite all 4 Quls surahs (An-Naas, Al-Falaq, Al-Kafiruun & Al-Ikhlas) but start with Al-Fatihah followed by Ayatul Kursi and the rest goes on....hope you won't be lazy anymore to perform the 5 times prayer...insyaAllah....it's our pillar to Iman...

May Allah Bless us.....AMEEN....take care of yourself...May Allah protect us