Assalamualaikum from a sister in Indonesia

handayani

Assalamualaikum to all brothers and sisters around the world..
I have been searching online for websites or blogs that carry a breathe of fresh air, meaning, those that are giving muslims or non-muslims a chance to see the real beauty and peace of Islam.. But my search was always unsuccessful.. until i came across this magnificent site.. Oh how I praised.. Alhamdulillah.. to see all the muallaf, all the new sisters and brothers I have.. from ALL AROUND THE WORLD..! My heart jumped with joy and hope. I have been so distressed by the bias media brings the world every single day, and even was in doubt of my own beautiful and truthful religion.. Astaghfirullah..
Now that I've found this site, Insha Allah, I shall do my best in keeping silaturahim with all people I know from it, for a chance of finally having peaceful and loving global environment.
Thank you.. Alhamdulillah for this lovely site.. and I pray Allah SWT grants all of the administrators and care-takers of this site with love, protection and merits equal to jihad..

Sincerely..
Nur Ayu Handayani
Jakarta, Indonesia

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Welcome dear sister to this diverse family of muslims. You will inshallah benefit tremendously from all the brothers and sisters here. My sister in law is from Jakarta, mashallah!! Enjoy your stay inshallah.

nadirah19

Asalam Walikum dear sister,

Welcome to the site and the family..this is indeed a great place to learn and interact ..Inshallah you will enjoy your stay..

Ameen to all your duas. May Allah help us and guide us all.

Ramadan Mubarak :)

Wasalam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamualaikum to all brothers and sisters around the world..
I have been searching online for websites or blogs that carry a breathe of fresh air, meaning, those that are giving muslims or non-muslims a chance to see the real beauty and peace of Islam.. But my search was always unsuccessful.. until i came across this magnificent site.. Oh how I praised.. Alhamdulillah.. to see all the muallaf, all the new sisters and brothers I have.. from ALL AROUND THE WORLD..! My heart jumped with joy and hope. I have been so distressed by the bias media brings the world every single day, and even was in doubt of my own beautiful and truthful religion.. Astaghfirullah..
Now that I've found this site, Insha Allah, I shall do my best in keeping silaturahim with all people I know from it, for a chance of finally having peaceful and loving global environment.
Thank you.. Alhamdulillah for this lovely site.. and I pray Allah SWT grants all of the administrators and care-takers of this site with love, protection and merits equal to jihad..

Sincerely..
Nur Ayu Handayani
Jakarta, Indonesia

:salam2:

AMEEN to that sister. Apa Kabar! :D

We're glad you found this site. Looking forward to seeing more posts from Indonesia! Ramadhaan Kareem!

zaid6236

salam.. just like me just join the site. but my question is how are going to unite the islamic people itself. this is very hard but it is very enjoyable thing to do. its ok just a question and no need to answer..enjoy the ramadan where ever u are but remember...