Assalamu'Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Hamayun

Asalamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters.

My name is Hamayun and I am 31 years old. I was born with a Muslim name and in a Muslim family but I didn't know much about Islam until a few years ago. I lived a life full of ignorance and sin :(

My wife who was French and a Non-Practicing Christian started asking me questions about Islam which led me to read about it and realise what I was missing in life. This led me into a phase where I has sleepless nights for many months and I spent my time Researching about Islam.

Allah guides whom he wishes...

I have been reading the english translation of the Quran, listening to lectures and also been watching Peace TV a lot. I am very moved by the speeches of Mr Ahmad Deedat, Yusuf Estes, Zakir Naik etc.

My wife has taken Shahada and is now a Muslim too Alhamdulillah. Allah has decided to guide us both and we are grateful to Allah for that.

I am by no means very knowledgeable in Islam but I have done quite a bit of reading and hope to share whatever little knowledge I have and also learn from others.

Thanks for reading. Jazakallahu Khairan.

Hamayun

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum brother,
May ALLAH guide you to the right path.Brother, ALHAMDULLILLAH you have chosen the right path andplease keep this path till the end as the end is sure to come no matter what or how. Remember me in ur prayers

Hamayun

Jazakallah for the welcome. Allah is now in my heart till the day I die.

I love Allah and I love all of you Brothers and Sisters.

Peace

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Jazakallah for the welcome. Allah is now in my heart till the day I die.

I love Allah and I love all of you Brothers and Sisters.

Peace

:salam2:
welcome to the family brother ... this forum has really helped me with my knowledge inshallah it will help you as well

Please

Please look at the threads by Abdul Musa'ir entitled "Jannah," it's about what's inside Heaven.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

faridkumel

Assalamualaikum, my name is Farid, i'm Indonesian and i am a pure muslim, i want to Welcome all my brothers and sisters who just become Muallaf, and i hope we together can held our head up high to keep our Flag of Islam and brought Peace, the truly Peace (Islam) all over the world.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
:salah:Just to check you guys, I was informed by my lecturer that muallaf means someone who accepted Islam or has express desire to embrace Islam but not yet do so. Those who has embraced Islam must be called muslim only not muallaf. Correct me if I'm wrong. Salam.

anwar99

Assalamalaikum brother,We are so Grateful to Allah that he had made us muslim,but it is just useless to call ourselves muslim untill we preach and practice it by shariah,I hope you learn many of this on TTI,May Allah help all of us walk on rightest path.Jazakallah khair.