Assalamualaikum =)

Siti Naqiah

:salam2: to all sisters and brothers in TTI.

First and foremost, I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself.

Born with the name Siti Naqiah (if anyone knows what my name means, please let me know...thanks!) on 20 Rejab, I am currently an 18 year-old, pursuing a diploma in pre-childhood education. I aspire to be a kindergarten teacher one day. InsyaAllah.

I have started wearing the tudung / hijab recently. Not only that, I have successfully taken off my extra piercing at my ear for good and had re-dyed my hair colour from a funny unnatural golden brown to my sweet dark-chestnut (closest to black) colour hair again...Gone are the wild days, in with a new start. InsyaAllah and Alhamdullilah. This is an achievement for me.

I am looking forward to getting to know more sisters and brothers at TTI and hoping to have a warm and yet knowledgable and condusive stay here. InsyaAllah.

:tti_sister:

Joanna-Aisha

Wa alykoum el salam! Sister, I'm so glad you are here, Elhamdolellah:) I'm Joanna from Poland, and I have changed my life so much....Hmmm...I mean Allah(swt) has changed it, MashaAllah! I'm studying similar thing to yours:) I hope to be a teacher in kindergarten or primary school inshaAllah. Hope you will find this website useful inshaAllah. Salam alykoum!

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam o alaikoum sister. nice of you to join us, wow just when i considered piercings you took them off. welcome to tti. hoop your dreams come true sister.

salam wa rahmat allah wa barakatou.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

Welcome to the Family Sis!!!
InshaAllah, enjoy your stay here. :)
Alhamdulillah, Allah has guided you.

By the way, where are you from Sis?

massi

:salam2:
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
but you don't say where are you from... so we can't know what's mean your name ...:SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:

SeSaMe

Calm Member ((^_^))

Wa Alayki Salam Sis "Siti Naqiah"
inshaallah اسم على مسمى :hijabi:

I wish u will Stay in tti alwayS

I'm so happy 4 u,Allah guid u more and more,
and protect u inshaallah

My besT RegardS :SMILY206:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
For those who were wondering, I am actually from Singapore. :shymuslima1:

Hey. MashaAllah good to know (altho I'm a bit too late for the reply:redface:).
Well meet this fellow Singaporean as well! :D

May Allah s.w.t make you among the righteous. Ameen.

Take care Sis!