Assalamualaikum

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2:

I hope you all remember me, right??? It's been soo long since I've visited TTI and its good to be back, for a while. I hope you still remember why I had to leave right, the thing with my parents not allowing me to use this site because they think I am "extreme", remember? Anywayzz, I'm still not allowed using this site or any islamic site but since I stopped using this site, I became very, very, very low in my iman. And I want to get back to ALLAH by using islamic sties again, just for a while to get some knowledge and get back to ALLAH. Do you think I'm disobeying my parents my doing this because they wouldn't allow it? I really dont want to disobey them but I really need to get back to my religion as well. And I have a tiny problem thats taking over my life and to keep my mind off it, I need some benificial knowledge so I can focus on religioun and not on that...yeaa. Anywayzzz, so you think I'm disobeying my parents by using islamic sites? Thnxx a million....its sooo good to be backkk!! :wasalam::hearts::hearts:

sazk

Banned
aoa sister,

wow tough call. Allah does come first but obeying parents is an important part of obeying Allah. i went thru the same thing. when my parents told me to give up some of the stuff like going on tabligh, i obeyed their orders.

i m sure ur parents are only looking out for you. its best if you talked to them about how ur iman is getting affected and how it can affect ur respect in this dunya and aakhirah. as long as your parents don't ask you to go against the laws of Allah and the teachings of the Prophet (PBUH), they are to be obeyed.

Robab

daughter of Adam
it is not disobeying

islam is ur first need and second ur parents.so if ur parents forbid u for islam then u do not follow them.but remember it islam do not like to disobey parents.but when they create problems to perform islam then u can disobey them.i think u do study islamic literature.they will give u best solutions of ur problems.:hearts::SMILY288:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

I hope you all remember me, right??? It's been soo long since I've visited TTI and its good to be back, for a while. I hope you still remember why I had to leave right, the thing with my parents not allowing me to use this site because they think I am "extreme", remember? Anywayzz, I'm still not allowed using this site or any islamic site but since I stopped using this site, I became very, very, very low in my iman. And I want to get back to ALLAH by using islamic sties again, just for a while to get some knowledge and get back to ALLAH. Do you think I'm disobeying my parents my doing this because they wouldn't allow it? I really dont want to disobey them but I really need to get back to my religion as well. And I have a tiny problem thats taking over my life and to keep my mind off it, I need some benificial knowledge so I can focus on religioun and not on that...yeaa. Anywayzzz, so you think I'm disobeying my parents by using islamic sites? Thnxx a million....its sooo good to be backkk!! :wasalam::hearts::hearts:

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Welcome back to the family sister. Yes I remember that after reading your explanation.

It is sad that you are also going through something I personally went through as well. I know how my life affected because of that.

As per the concern about whether you are disobeying Parents or not, I cannot say it is a Permissible Disobedience (disobeying when they order to something against Islam) or not, as I do not have full knowledge about it.

As brother sazk said, I also advice you to talk with the parents and explain them in a very polite manner. I know it will be difficult and may not even work also, as I had the same problem before.

I hope other brothers and sisters will help you to clarify the matter.

Again welcome.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

khaleelr1570

Walakum salam warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu sister

I want to share with you a few words:

1) Obeying other than Allah and his messenger is conditionable. ie in good matters only. (Bukhari)
2) Obeying others by dis-obeying Allah and his messenger is not acceptable in religion, and seeking islamic knowledge is obligatory on every muslim.
3) Allah subhanahu wata aala said in surah Lukman:
14: And we enjoined on man( to be dutiful and good) to his parents. His mother bore him in weakness and hardship upon weakness and hardship , and his weaning is in two years give thanks to Me and to your parents, unto Me is the final destination.
15: But if they(both) strive with you to make you join in worship with Me others that of which you have no knowledge, then OBEY THEM NOT, but have with them in the world kindly, AND FOLLOW THE PATH OF HIM WHO TURNS TO ME IN REPENTANCE AND IN OBEDIENCE. Then to me will be your return , and I shall tell you what you used to do.

Hope this will clarify your doubts

Allahafiz, wassalam
Brother Khaleel

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!

Uhhh....but I really need the knowledge because I'm losing imaaan. And even if I talk to my parents about it, they wouldn't care and might even be happy because they don't want me to be islamic!!!! That's why they stopped me, so if I tell them I'm losing iman, they wouldn't care. I REALLY NEED THE KNOWLEDGE!!! It's just for awhile, I think ALLAH will understand me, don't you think??? Wasalam

IbnAhmad

MashaAllah!!!!!!!!!
we need u back forever!!!!!!!!! i just gota suggestion rite?? lol if u was to talk to ur parents about islaam and your imaan and convince them that u are not 'extreme' but u are just trying to be a good muslim, will this help??

p.s. just one of my random 'suggestions' lol

wa'assalam sis

TO ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS: please make dua for our dear sister!!!

IbnAhmad

Uhhh....but I really need the knowledge because I'm losing imaaan. And even if I talk to my parents about it, they wouldn't care and might even be happy because they don't want me to be islamic!!!! That's why they stopped me, so if I tell them I'm losing iman, they wouldn't care. I REALLY NEED THE KNOWLEDGE!!! It's just for awhile, I think ALLAH will understand me, don't you think??? Wasalam

If u feel ur imaan is weak, then i say u gota strengthen it so if u need knolwledge, then go for it!!
it seems the reason ur parents dont want u on this site is cos they think ur 'extreme' but obviously this aint the case. I'd say Islam comes first!!

correct me if i'm talking rubbish.... lol :SMILY149:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
If u feel ur imaan is weak, then i say u gota strengthen it so if u need knolwledge, then go for it!!
it seems the reason ur parents dont want u on this site is cos they think ur 'extreme' but obviously this aint the case. I'd say Islam comes first!!

correct me if i'm talking rubbish.... lol :SMILY149:

Tehehe, you think so? I'm just afraid of disobeying my parents, hope I'm not sinning by doing this, inshALLAH. Yea, everyone make lots of duasss for me, plzzzzzz. I really neeed themmmm. SubhanALLAH, its sooo good to be backk. Thnkx for the warm welcome. Btw, is your name Abu hurairah?? Wasalamzz

IbnAhmad

Tehehe, you think so? I'm just afraid of disobeying my parents, hope I'm not sinning by doing this, inshALLAH. Yea, everyone make lots of duasss for me, plzzzzzz. I really neeed themmmm. SubhanALLAH, its sooo good to be backk. Thnkx for the warm welcome. Btw, is your name Abu hurairah?? Wasalamzz

yeppppp!! thats my name alhamdulilah :SMILY149:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabrakaathuh sister Muminah. :)

Mashallah Allah Ta Alla has allowed you to come back here, wlecome back to the family sister. :)

About your situation, I understand that you want to listen to your parents, and Mashallah, that's good for you, because as Muslims, we need to listen to our parents, and for those of us who can't, we should atleast try to, and also try to obey them.

But the situation in your case sister is dire, and I KNOW the effects that it can have on you, By Allah Ta Alla I've WENT THROUGH IT, and to include that I've went through a braekdown in my Eman, and which lead to my ruin which I allowed myself to be ruined by, but Allah Ta Alla has given me the greatest gift ever, and that is his religion, his deen, his Rasul, and a Love for him.

Sister Muminah, I KNOW how much you really want to listen to your parents, but I'm starting to get worried about you. Mashallah sister, you're very bright, By Allah Ta Alla you would put a smile on my face, Mashallah. :) But I'm worried about you :(, because I'm afraid that your deen will start to break off, and then become destroyed, and WALLAHI, I don't EVER want anything like that to happen to you or any other Muslim brother or sister, because I hated being evil and bad, and not only that, I lost Allah Ta Alla, the one that matters the most to me :(. And I don't want you to go through what I went through sister, because trust me, it's horrible, and I still cry whenever I remember about the bad person that I was, and it's a sad page of my past, that of which I forgot compleletly, but it was two days ago when I was pounced upon by a group of Shayateen and they were reminding me of my past, and so I started feeling extremely angry and upset to the point that my head was stinging and burning out of the sadness that was overtaking me. :(

Oh sister Muminah, I suggestthat you stay on this site, because Mashallah, there are MANY great older Muslim sisters over here on TTI that are REALLY great, Mashallah, you can just imagine the Noor on their faces, and who are great role models for us, and just like how Rasulallah (SAW) said, that a Pious Muslimah is a one of the examples that show Allah Ta Alla's greatness in how he made her to have so much Piety, Modesty, and Good Character, whom, the Angels and the good creatures and beasts Love, and whom, most of all, who Allah Ta Alla Loves.

And I hope that you will be able to be like that one day sister Muminah :), May Allah Ta Alla be your companion in Life whom you ponder upon in extreme and excessive Love (because the Love of a Muslimah to her Lord is the beautifullest Love), and may he protect you from any harm or pain that you mightfeel, including in your heart, and may he remove any difficulty or obstacle in your Life Ya Baji! Ameen Yaa Zaal Jalaaly Wal Ekraam!

May Allah Ta Alla bless you sister Muminah, and may he always Love you, for Eternity :)

Farwell sister Muminah, and also: