Assalamu'Alaykum WRWB

|SisterinIslam|

Assalamu'Alaykum WRWB everyone,

I am new to this website, 14 years old, and I am eager to seek some knowledge on this website Inshaa'Allah. May this website help me in my deen, emaan and in my taqwa. Allahumma'Ameen.

Many duaas to all my bros and sisters in Islam :)

:SMILY259:

Said1

Waaleyk salaam, welcome to the website. Inshallah don't lose your eagerness to learn. I am new to the website too.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
wa'alakym asalaam wrwb dearest,

welcome to the site. There are lot of wonderful people on here and good information to read on. If you have any questions ever, just ask your big brothers and sisters here :)

strive-may-i

Walaikum Salaam,

Location: 'Dunya-temporarily'. And the weight of good deeds here decides the good we get in the permanent place. So a significant journey.

Be careful how you spend your time, and with whom you waste your time. May you be among those who seek and inculcate good deeds. May Allah help us , in being each others good guide in this journey... Ameen

Allah's Apostle said, "Do not wish to be like anyone, except in two cases: (1) A man whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it righteously. (2) A man whom Allah has given wisdom (knowledge of the Quran and the Hadith) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others."

I am new to this website, 14 years old, and I am eager to seek some knowledge on this website Inshaa'Allah. May this website help me in my deen, emaan and in my taqwa. Allahumma'Ameen.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

:salam2:

Masha'allah.
Alhamdulillah!
Amin!
to you good du'a.

Welcome to
TTI my sister
we are
most happy to have you here
~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)