Assalamualikum WBT...

zul_darus

:salam2:

:bismillah1:

my name: Zulkifli ( name like nabiyullah Zulkifl as mentioned in Quran, al-anbiya':21 and
Sod: 38...:SMILY209: ) from KL, Malaysia, Far East, Rounded Earth...

This is great website about Islam in this world!
Keep it up to all admins team...hope i'll enjoy to become your community proudly...

:jazaak:

runayrus

Yearning Slave
:salam2: Zulkifli,

Apa khabar orang Malaysia. Hope you will have a beneficial time here Insha'Allah. Welcome to TTI

zul_darus

You are welcome to TTI and i do hope you will find it educative insha Allah.

thanks zainab, i hope so...insya-Allah

asalam o alicom.
u will learn islam through this site. inshallah

insya-Allah....thanks robab

:salam2: Zulkifli,

Apa khabar orang Malaysia. Hope you will have a beneficial time here Insha'Allah. Welcome to TTI

Hehehe..Kami org Malaysia baik-baik belaka...
(we are malaysian in good conditions)....

Pandainya awak berbahasa Malaysia yer....tahniah..
(you're good in speaking Malaysian Language, congrats)..

Pernah datang Malaysia ke?
(Have you been here before?)....:)

interesting..~

welcome to the forum brother
May Almighty Allah bless us all , ameen.

Thank you very much, my brother...nice to meet you..

~Salaam..~

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2: welcome to the site brother
you will benefit more form the site inshallah
enjoy your stay :)
:wasalam:

runayrus

Yearning Slave
thanks zainab, i hope so...insya-Allah

insya-Allah....thanks robab

Hehehe..Kami org Malaysia baik-baik belaka...
(we are malaysian in good conditions)....

Pandainya awak berbahasa Malaysia yer....tahniah..
(you're good in speaking Malaysian Language, congrats)..

Pernah datang Malaysia ke?
(Have you been here before?)....:)

interesting..~

Thank you very much, my brother...nice to meet you..

~Salaam..~

Yes brother, sebab saya pun orang Melayu. Besok Insha'Allah nak ke JB. =)

Thanks for the reply.

You answered in perfect malay complete with subtitles. :hijabi:

IbnAhmad

salaam akhi...

nice of you to join us at TTI...
hope you enjoy your stay and inshaAllah you shall benefit greatly..

may allah swt bless you and guide you to jannah tul firdows..amiin

wassalam :) :)

zul_darus

:salam2: welcome to the site brother
you will benefit more form the site inshallah
enjoy your stay :)

insya-Allah, Ruki...everyday i will post here (hope so)...
All friends here are very friendly...Alhamdulillah..

Yes brother, sebab saya pun orang Melayu. Besok Insha'Allah nak ke JB. =)

Thanks for the reply.

You answered in perfect malay complete with subtitles. :hijabi:

O i see .. ingatkan omputeh hari tue..:biggrin:...tu yg siap taruk substitle tu....kahkahkah..mesti raunayrus sporean gak mcm ain kite kat bwh ni...ungtung ada geng melayu kat sini kikiki..

Salam

subtitles? hahahahaha.

oo gelak kat kite yer....dulu2 memang suke buat subtitle utk movie..kalo donlod citer2 dr site torrent tu, dah ada subtitle english, haku tukau plak ke bahasa kampung haku...last2, aku hantam loghat malaysia..nak pecah usus gelak..:biggrin::biggrin:

:wasalam: brother Zulkifli. Welcome to this great forum and hope to hear from you often. I had a good friend in college named Zulkifli too and he was from Malaysia as well :)

Salam to you mr handsome, ayman...
ehem...hope u will be my best friend, too...(as your 'zul' before)..
perfectly, this is great forum ive never seen..

salaam akhi...

nice of you to join us at TTI...
hope you enjoy your stay and inshaAllah you shall benefit greatly..
may allah swt bless you and guide you to jannah tul firdows..amiin
wassalam :) :)

Insya-Allah, my akhi...thanks for your doa, Al-Firdaus..i'm enjoying here..
Ma'as Salamah...

Wassalam..~

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

:bismillah1:

my name: Zulkifli (same name like nabiyullah Zulkifl as mentioned in Quran, al-anbiya':21 and Sod: 38...:SMILY209:) from KL, Malaysia...a man age 34 ..

nice to meet this site through a short story in 'Youtube' how a girl
from Holland embraced Islam...(on her computer...:biggrin::biggrin:)

This is great website about Islam in this world!
Keep it up to all admins team...hope i'll enjoy to become your community proudly...

:jazaak:

welcome to the beautiful and wonderful website... this forum will help you in all the problems

ross2007

NICE TO KNOW MALAYSIAN IS HERE TOO

Salam bro

I am a sister from Malaysia... been here for some time and this is the first time I meet a malaysian...:):shake:

I hope we can help each other to bring the dakwah to the born muslim here (Malays) because I feel some of them are "getting away" from the Islamic way of life.... Ramai Melayu yang mengaku Islam tetapi care kehidupan tidak mengikut Islam... Ini yang menyedihkan dan merisaukan hati saya.

runayrus

Yearning Slave
:salam2: sis ross,

Its the same problem here where I am (negara jiran) Maksiat berleluasa Astaghfirullah. I think it is most important to start with those nearest to us, Insha'Allah.

No offence I was in JB yesterday and got into a cab who overcharged us really excessively.. but because its rather late and I want to avoid traffic, I obliged. The sad part is that he is a Malay (Muslim presumably) pakcik.

May Allaah guide all of us. Ameen

zul_darus

Salam bro

I am a sister from Malaysia... been here for some time and this is the first time I meet a malaysian...:):shake:

I hope we can help each other to bring the dakwah to the born muslim here (Malays) because I feel some of them are "getting away" from the Islamic way of life.... Ramai Melayu yang mengaku Islam tetapi care kehidupan tidak mengikut Islam... Ini yang menyedihkan dan merisaukan hati saya.

Salam gak kat Ross,

Saya ada perasan dlm beberapa org lagi Malaysia kat dlm forum ni, tp tak aktif..lepas daftar hilang cam tue aje...saya lah terhegeh-hegeh sorang yg aktif...kawan pun tak berapa ramai lagi...takpe slow2...dah ada Ross ni lega lah sikit...

Memang awal kurun ni memang teruk umat islam yg nipis iman. Generasi skrg dah tak mcm dedulu...teruk hanyut nya. Tp, di Barat, sy tengok ramai yg dah mula jinak2 ngan Islam. Allah akan bagi Islam pd satu kaum lain, jika kaum yg selama ini Islam dah tak mau pd agama-Nya...tu yg terjadi skrg ni..Allah Maha Berkuasa...

Takpe Ross. kini kita yg tau skit2 bab agama ni kena perbetulkan mana yg patut setakat yg jkita mampu. Insya-Allah, Dia bersama org2 yg sabar dlm berdakwah...

Wassalam~

zul_darus

:salam2: sis ross,

Its the same problem here where I am (negara jiran) Maksiat berleluasa Astaghfirullah. I think it is most important to start with those nearest to us, Insha'Allah.

No offence I was in JB yesterday and got into a cab who overcharged us really excessively.. but because its rather late and I want to avoid traffic, I obliged. The sad part is that he is a Malay (Muslim presumably) pakcik.

May Allaah guide all of us. Ameen

Salam,

Pakcik teksi ni nak kena sekeh ngan aku ni..kasi malu Malaysia saja...aku terepaksa tulis bhs Melayu, takmo omputeh sini tau...:SMILY303: