Assignments complete

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

I finished and posted all 128 pages of my assignement today......please make dua that I pass inshallah

I gotta start working on the next one now, due at the end of december.

Well at least now Im free to learn more quran and start preparing my self for ramadhan. Im going to make a good go of it this year inshallah.

Oh and i can spend more time with my son too!!!!

Take care folks.....stay happy

:wasalam: :hearts: :hearts:

rizzumd

Your brother
:salam2:
May Allah s.w.t make you pass that exam. Ameen.
Make all of us successful in this world and hereafter world. - Ameen.

:wasalam:

amyaishazouaoui

128 pages 'wow' was this a thesis or sumthing!!

:tti_sister: ameen!!

No its not a thesis, its my PGCE portfolio....its not how I wanted it because of personal situation bu it will do Inshallah!!

This is level 1, i have level 2 and 3 to go which will be much much greater is size and in quality inshallah.

I had a really veg out day yesterday after i posted my work, Im going to my mum's (my best friends mum) today after Ive met up with the sisters

Cleaning starts tomorrow, my house has just been ticking over!

Wednesday IM going to a mother and toddler group with another sister. Its in the church hall(dont worry) but i just feel like going for some chit chat with some other yummy mummies who aint going to judge me...will let you know how it goes! Great dawah opportunity eh??

As for ramadhan, well i have to try my best, yes i will still be nursing, but hey I HAVE TO TRY MY BEST and it will be my first year where i can concentrate on ME, apart frommy first ramadhan, ive had to run around either working or studying or pregnant and make all the food. I can just stay and look after my son (which has alhamdulillah become alot easier) and do my ibadah, and i can wake at night time inshallah....its my chance and i gotta take it with both hands, even if i have to break my fast .....its my chance.

Keep you all posted inshallah

AAZ
:muslim_child:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Inshallah you will do great, as well with your other levels.

Ramadan is coming close. Gulp. Well not really gulp, but more of a "its gone quick" gulp. lol.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam