ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!!

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum,
im very happy for you......mashAllah you are so lucky......may you have safe journey...remember us and especially whole ummah in your prayers. :SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
masaAllah ya sisteeeeeeeeer conratulations... please pray for uuuus to be able to go there and feel the same closeness. I want to be theeeeere as well :( waaaaaaaaa wheeeen... by the way happy for you dear sister :D:D:D:D:D

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2:
Sis im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for u!!:D:D:D Ur announcment and the way u wrote it up there made me>>:lol:<< heheheh
Im so happy Yes dont forget ur sisters and brothers from tti in ur prayers when u go there! Make dua that all of us have that great honour for going to ummrah AND Hajj!!! Ameen ameeeeeeeen!!!:tti_sister:
Jzakaallah for telling us :D and u didnt really faint in the end did u?:eek:

:lol: i hope not:D:D:D
love u sweet sis!!
take care!

Walikumsalam.

:wasalam:

Im happy tooo!!! Alhumdulillah :) I cant wait. And of course I will make dua for my brothers and sisters on TTI. For sureeee

And no I didnt faint, if I could then I probably would have from so much excitment lol

JazakAllah sister :hearts:

:wasalam:,

I thought you are quiting TTI. :D
such a huge post. need to move cursors left and right! :D

:mashallah: :mashallah: :mashallah:
may Allah bless your journey spiritually and materially and may you accomplish the goal - attaining Allah's pleasure and forgiveness of sins. :SMILY139:

Prophet :saw: said, ‘An Umrah to another Umrah will be redemption of sins for whatever (minor) occurs between them.’ (Bukhari, Muslim).

Prophet :saw: said, ‘Follow up the Hajj and Umrah, because they certainly remove poverty and sins as fire separates the impurities from iron, gold and silver.’ (Tirmidhi)

Ohh noo!! InshaAllah I will not leave TTI.
And yes I know :) Sorry about that...I was just too excited.

Ameen to your dua brother x1000 :)

Ohh and thank you SOO much for those beautiful hadiths.

peace upon u sister

mashaallah subhanallah mbrOoOoOoOoOoOoOok :D

(congratulatioooooooooooons)

May ALLAH accept it and make u as a baby with no sins n shaa ALLAH

I know that is Umraa not Hajj but it`s the good thinking of great merciful

ALLAH

so my gift for u is this guidance

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Bayan/hits.asp?Lang=eng&ID=3194

Although my parents r now in Mecca performing Hajj and they don`t give up

making Dua for me but kindly plz don`t forget me in Dua

just wanna u to ask ALLAH to make me complete the Quran preservation

and my name is Ahmed Thabet Mohammad :D

gzakom ALLAH khiran

................................................................................................

http://www.tvquran.com/en

JazakAllah brother :)

And I will remember you in my duas for sure, inshaAllah. hehe and even if I dont mention your name, Allah will know who I'm talking about ;)

Ameen to your dua brother, thankx again.

:salam2:
OMA.this really is a big big news.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
mashallah.may your umrah be performed with the best of heath and imaan.
please remember us all in your special duas...............i must admit you really are lucky to have a chance.:)

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(coz i duuno when will it be my turn to perform hajj or umrah.

I KNOW!!! Great news Alhumdulillah. I cant wait!

And yes I will remember you in my duas, for sure inshaAllah ;)

Aww don't worry sister, you will get a chance InshaAllah InshaAllah!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful Umrah sister, I myself went for Umrah this July by the Grace of Allah.

JazakAllah brother.

Ohh thats nice to hear brother. I hope you enjoyed it.

asalam u alaikum,
im very happy for you......mashAllah you are so lucky......may you have safe journey...remember us and especially whole ummah in your prayers. :SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139:

Walaikumu salam

Im happyyy tooooo!! JazakAllah sisterrr :hearts: And yes I will remember everyone in my prayers inshaAllah

masaAllah ya sisteeeeeeeeer conratulations... please pray for uuuus to be able to go there and feel the same closeness. I want to be theeeeere as well :( waaaaaaaaa wheeeen... by the way happy for you dear sister :D:D:D:D:D

Thank youuuuuuuu!!!! :hearts: And yes sister I will pray for you inshaAllah ;) Dont you worryyy.

InshaAllah you will be there one day, inshAllah!!!!

Mubarak to you honeyyy
May Allah bless you and make it easy for you :)

Ameen!! JazakAllah sister

:hearts: