Attention Please! Its hurting me

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

Hope all my brothers and sisters are doing good with the help of Allah Azzawajal

I am soo busy with exams and studies now a days and I rarely make new threads over here...

I dont know whether this post will get deleted, or locked... But I have no other ways to turn to... :(

So I hope ... It would last Insha Allah.. but I am sorry if this is improper to post it over here :(

I got a mail today, regarding a blog..

Its in Tamil.. BUT WITH SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH..

My Blood is boiling.. and cant concentrate with my studies now...

Plz see the blogg and I BEG THE MEMBERS TO ORGANIZE A PROPER ANSWER AND POST IT, SO THAT I CAN TRANSLATE THAT INTO TAMIL and publish it over there, Insha Allah...

But plz note... I am really running out of time now a days, and If you all can help me to have a nice and proper reply, I will allocate my time to translate it, For the sake of Allah Azzawajal.. Insha Allah

Im really loosing SABR and cant concentrate with studies, after reading this :( I wanna give a clear cut reply to the blogger but Im running out of time :(

Plz let us join our hands.. plz help me my brothers and sisters... so that I can type it in Tamil and let it appear on the blogg

I am sorry if I have made an improper thread :(

This is the link for THAT blog...

Edit: Link removed!

You all will help me na? :(

Fee Amanilah :(

auroran

MAY ALLAAH SUBHAANA WA TA'AALA GUIDE YOU.

WAY TO MIX YOUR SEXUAL FANTASIES AND BIASED OPINION ONTO A SIMPLE STORY. NICE TRY, I SEE YOU TRIED TO IMPRESS THE AUDIENCE WITH QUOTES FROM THE QUR'AAN AND THE HADITH, ALSO USING ZAYNAAB RADI ALLAAHU ANHAA TO ATTRACT YOUNG HORMONAL TEENAGE BOYS, ISN'T OBVIOUS?

MAY ALLAAH EXALT THE MENTION OF THE BELOVED PROPHET :saw:.

THIS WILL BE BROUGHT FORTH ON THE DAY OF RESURRECTION INSHA' ALLAAH TA'AALA.

That is my message that nut brain. May Allaah curse those who mock Him, His Messenger :saw:, and His Revelation. AMEEN.

That doesn't even look like the description of the Prophet :saw:. Also brothers be careful there is a picture of a yucky lady who they call Zaynaab radi Allaahu anhaa.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
dear sister,it hurt me too,I couldn't finish to watch it,because it was disgusting and made me cry for the anger.how and who can do this???it's a shame,a real shame.maybe someone in the world is trying to do his best to make a war to begin.if the islamic world comes to know what you shwed here,maybe something bad will happen:tti_sister:ya rabbi

JenGiove

:salam2: Little Sister,

I can understand your anger and while I couldn't translate what that poster said, the whole site is anti-religion and anti-faith. Leave the matter to Allah and pity the person for their ignorance and loss of the benefit of hope. They are doing nothing directly to you and while its painful to know that people say such awful things, they are nothing more than sad individuals...both mentally and emotionally.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

i ask Allah to give you patience.

the page is "outrageous". may Allah punish the one fabricated it, one who has drawn it, one who posted it. may Allah destroy them all.

but i advise you to take the link off for the following reasons:

*images are far from appropriate*

1)though you can post a good reply, you simply cannot remove the images there.

2)did you notice what in the bottom left of the page? it clearly shows the visitors, their location etc., It could be just another trick to attract more clicks on the page.

3)few members have already attempted to answer. what would follow is non-logical, nonsensical discussions. your honest answer would simply be overlooked. more replies>more clicks>more disheartened muslims.

I know i'm not completely right but i advise you to take off your mind from that.
UNLESS you are a proficient HACKER! if so hack it and delete the page or something.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu dear sister

I got shocked after seeing this and I could not watch untill end, Astagfirullah.Every time I hear that someone is talking bad about our Prophet Mohammed salalhu alayha wa saalam, his wifes r.a. or Sahabahs r.a, I get so sad wallahi, because they are hurting the feelings and hearts of us Muslims with their offensive words, and thier own intepretation of Islaam.

And when we as Muslims react for thier actions and words, they call us extremists who do not let freedom to other people to have their own opinions while they know that freedom is limited with other people feelings and other people beliefs. May Allah guide them or punish them on both worlds for what they do.

Dear sister, you should try to not argue with them a loot any try to answer with only short but wise answer. You can reply only with some ayahs from Quraan and say that we Muslims love and defend Islaam, our Prophet sallahu alayha wa saalam, his family and his Sahabahs r.a. does not metter which intrigues they are making against us Muslims.And that they will aslo get back to Allah one day and that they will also respond for everything they done.

May Allah help and protect our Ummah. Ameen Ya Rabby.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

knight7

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabarakaatuhu dear sister,

This is an outrageous slander against our religion and our beloved Prophet Muhammad S.A.W and the mother of believers (zaynab radhiallahu anhuma).

Be patient my sister, for the people who aided in setting up that blog will surely meet with a severe judgement. Allah is the perfect judge, full of wisdom and might. They plan to defame and cast down Islam, but Allah is the Best of Planners while they know less.

While attempting to read the blog in order to better understand it, I could not bring myself to read futher. It was just too much for me. Also, I had a sense of guilt for even reading it in the first place, may Allah forgive me and the rest of us. Dear sister, I would suggest leaving it alone, because no matter what we do, some of these people's hearts are shrouded by Allah and they will not see reason. Allah the exalted knows of your intentions to bring Islam out as a beautiful religion, and not as what has been depicted and that will suffice Alhamdulillah, even if your actions do not succeed.

Lets all ask Dua to Allah, to raise Islam and the standards of Muslims all over the world, unite us in ranks and destroy those who aim to deface Islam. Allahu Akbar.

Lastly, if anything which I have mentioned in my post is wrong or has brought grieve to any brother or sister, I seek your forgiveness and ask Allah to forgive me for my mistake.

I wish you well in your exams and may Allah keep us firm in his deen and upon the sunnah of our prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Ameen Ya Rabbal Alamin.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

When I for the first time Googled to know about Muhammad (SAW),the very first site was an Anti-Muslim and the contents of the site were extremely derogatory for our beloved Prophet (SAW),but this didn't stop me being guided to Islam,rather it made me more sure that truth is not spoon feeding but an exploration and hence such non-sense literature would surely come my way.

Regards.

chokolaat

Salam sister,
i saw the blog that you posted. This is not of something new. I feel completely disgusted too! but first please be patient and don't let anger overpower you because the objective is obviously to make people mad and outrage and gets angry.If we get angry and start to curse them then shaytan will win in this test. Think of what would our beloved prophet Muhammad (pbuh) would do when face such anti sentiment.. Perhaps the blogger is totally ignorant of the importance of being sensitive and respect other religions. May Allah guides him if he is totally blunt and ignorance and may Allah do whats best if the purpose is mean to ridicule others.

tariq353

@Dear sister Faaraa

May be this is your first ever encounter..... Don't be sad remember this isnt anything new,even at the time of Prophet :saw: enemy used to slander him but he never retaliated in bad way.

Quran 108
1. Indeed, We have granted you, [O Muúammad], al-Kawthar.
2. So pray to your Lord and sacrifice [to Him alone].
3. Indeed, your enemy is the one cut off.

This video deals with the topic(in breif)
[nyt]vVXwa7N3FR8[/nyt]​

if possible try to arrange for this book ...(they are talking about in video..that deals in detail over all such lies)

Concentrate on your studies
All the best
wa salam

PS-i agree with Eliyas...replying on the blog is worthless n will only give him loads of visits so ignore...

The thing we can do..ALL THOSE HAVING GMAIL ACCOUNT CAN SIGN INTO BLOG AND CLICK ON "REPORT ABUSE"...... continue click on "HATE VOILENCE" submit.................... I HAVE DONE THE SAME.

remove the link we r giving him loads of visit which any blogger wants...

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR every one.. :)

Alhamdulillah, I am calm now... But yesterday was a total mess for me, after reading such a blog.. :(

I really felt upset, and sat alone near window and did not come near the PC even..
But ALHMADULILLAH , Allah Azzawajal gave me the peace, :)

Now that I am feeling ok, But I have posted replies in Tamil there..

mmmmmm

May Allah Azzawajal guide all of us Aameen

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
i think he has removed your post.. (unless the 'anonymous' comment is yours, if so good work except that it downplays tabaree).. i told you sister the commenting just wouldn't work... that guy isnt rational thinker and quotes everything out of context. now good that you have peace of mind.

my kind advise, once again, is that if you are not in a position to delete his posts, dont waste your time on him. Because as many previous arguments in the site prove, that guy is simply defaming islaam, prophet pbuh and muslims, without listening to what others have to say. And we are better off spending time memorizing an ayah or giving da'wah to someone who is mentally sound.

may Allah reward your intentions; efforts you made and may Allah compensate you for the what you've went through.

Lastly, *islaam nilaiyaanathu, ithagaiya tharam ketta tamilanin varthaikal muslimgalai seendalaam, Allahuvaiyum avanin rasoolaiyum(pbuh) allla"

wa salaam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Leave everything to Allah swt

Dear Sister Faaraa,

Since you r soo busy with exams and studies
My advice to you,dear sister is to ignore all extra xtraz nonsense totally

Keep your Focus
mainly to important matter
like your studies,
cause that it all the matter now