AYAH OF THE DAY

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

سُوۡرَةُ بنیٓ اسرآئیل / الإسرَاء

وَمَن كَانَ فِى هَـٰذِهِۦۤ أَعۡمَىٰ فَهُوَ فِى ٱلۡأَخِرَةِ أَعۡمَىٰ وَأَضَلُّ سَبِيلاً۬ (٧٢
)

Al-Isra

Whoso is blind here will be blind in the Hereafter, and yet further from the road. (72)
17:72

Tafsir Ibn Kathir

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

(And whoever is blind in this) Ibn `Abbas, Mujahid, Qatadah and Ibn Zayd said: this means in this worldly life.

[أَعْمَى]

(blind) means, blind to the signs and proofs of Allah.

[فَهُوَ فِى الاٌّخِرَةِ أَعْمَى]

(then he will be blind in the Hereafter,) as he was blind in this world.

[وَأَضَلُّ سَبِيلاً]

(and most astray from the path.) most astray as he was in this world. We seek refuge with Allah from that.

Khalil2u

Allah SWT please dont let b a part of the blinded
i love and believe n u
help me to b with the winners
help me to not b so bad

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Jazak Allah khairan, Akhi

Real blindness is that of the insight. If the insight is afflicted by blindness in this world, its blindness will horribly afflict the person's eyes in the Hereafter to wander more misguided after his resurrection. It is the curse that everlasts.

When he find himself blind after he wakes up from death, he will ask:

" 125 He will say: "O my Lord! Why have you raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)."
126 (Allâh) will say: "Like this: Our Ayât (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) came unto you, but you disregarded them (i.e. you left them, did not think deeply in them, and you turned away from them), and so this Day, you will be neglected (in the Hell-fire, away from Allâh’s Mercy)."
Chapter #20, Verse #125