B-ISMI-ALLAH-IRRRAHMAN-IRRAHIYM

akinfromturkiye

SELAMUNALEYKÜM to all my siblings here...

i am Akın writing from Ankara(the capitol of Turkiye) and a civil engineer 23 year old...

i felt so happy and honoured and excited while i was watching the videos of converts...

one of the trace of kıyamah is said to be shining of the sun starts over the west to the east...whenever i watch new converts video of my new muslim brother from western i always remember that sentence...

there is a hard and big responsibility on our muslim brothers who live in non-muslim countries...they have to and should be good examples of ISLAM...as a man living in a muslim country i even cannot be a good example:(.... ALLAH HELP TO MY SIBLINGS living in abroad..(USA UK etc.)

lastly i wanna add i will be very glad to talk to the ones whoever wanna reach me...please send me just a private msg if you want the same as well:)...that will be an honour for me to know and talk to some new converted muslims from abroad if anyone here:) (uhh...all my muslim friends not only converted ones)...

so ESSELAMUNALEYKÜM VE RAHMETULLAHİ VE BERAKATUH ...

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
welcome home my brother
I hope u enjoy ur stay
I'm ur sister Fatima from SA

Have a nice time

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam brother,

welcome to TTI, inshallah it will benifit you ! ask as much as you like and share your knowledge inshallah !

Manaal_e_Afghan

Walaikum salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

Mashallah
Welcome To the Forum
InshAllah Enjoy Your stay
I Think even if we are living in a Muslim Country ,Alhamdulilah
we can inspire Many Minds and Many souls through the Guidance Of Islam
InshAllah

Azizati

wa alikoum salam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

welcome brother to TTI
hope you enjoy your stay with us.