Baby not Standing Yet

umm_3abida

just read update :(

:salam2: once again dear sister
i know you re very much worried now, but i will too make dua for you
when my baby was getting vaccination, i wanted to cry..but we still have to remain strong whatever happens and inshallah everything will be ok, because alhamdulillah you already saw doctors and you will get another appointments, just stay calm and keep observing her.. i wish if i could help somehow else, when u go to pediatrician check with him about the weight and lack of vitamins, have this in ur mind..
Jazak Allah khier wa Alf Salama dear sister

dianne

Salam,
does she has a teeth yet? if yes its a tooks some time for her to stand & walk.thats our opinion in here-at my place.my son is 13months,he can stand,climb on the chair to seat,even on the couch.but he cant stand too much.he will get crying.he has a full teeth now.maybe u can check on the website www.baby.com to learn how the toddler's growing or i think u already know the website.

umm hussain

Jazakhallahu khair everyone for your duas and concern. Inshallah she will be alright.

:salam2: dear sister
i couldnt leave computer without replying to your worries. i believe you should see the doctor, my baby is 10 months old and he is little bit over 9 kg. maybe ur daughter doesnt stand because she might be in need of some more extra weight, but dont force her to stand i did the same with mine when i wanted him to crawl so he was screaming. he started crawling in 8,5 months alhamdulillah. now he is standing by himself in his bed or keeping the edge of chair. do you know about mashaya??? this small chair for babies with small wheels, do you have one??? my baby started using it at 5 months or something like this, then he was pushing the floor by his feet and moving in the room.. and from the hall to the kitchen.. everywhere.. but in the same time it gave him a good background,good practice. so thats how he started training his muscles. another reason can be the lack of calcium or vitamin D, 1 mybe ur daughter also is a bit late in standing..
Jazak Allah khier
inshallah khier dear sister

No I do not have the baby chair or any baby walkers especially the ones the baby has to push yet to help them walk like someone else suggested. The health visitor and the doctor did say she was underweight and it might be linked to why she isn't standing yet. Anyway we will see what they say and maybe inshallah there isn't much to worry about Like sis Mirajmom mentioned that sometimes these tests can be done just to rule out something