Back after 4 years.. alhamdulilah

Oem Soufiane

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu,

I'm Umm soufiane, and have been a member of tti for a long time, except I haven't been online since 2009! I came to realise how much I missed my old homeforum:p so checked back in. May Allah swt bless this forum> i can even see mabsoot is still the ameer around here :75:.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wassalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

SobhanAllah!! Four years? Welcome back ukht, you were before my time lol. I don't remember you. Anyway, what took you so long to be reminded of TTI? I'm interested to know about that lol.

Seeking Peace

Assalam-o-Alaikum Sister...

Ahlan Wa Sahlan!! welcome back sister...

ahhh the feeling of being back!!!

so like sister Seeking Allah's Mercy said what made you stay away for this long??? another sister want to know lolxxx

khair its nice to have another sister with us...love you for the sake of Allah S.W.T...

W'S..

Oem Soufiane

Assalamu alaykum akhawaat,

I left in 2009, but I was a member before that, the last time I came back was in 2009> the first time on this forum was alhamdoelilah very nice, I learned a lot shared a lot, watched al the video's and had my own ummah around here lol alhamdoelilah, after a while I started seeking knowledge on other fora, because the questions I had about certain aqeedarelated issues were too complicated and I didn't really get the answers here at that time. So I left this home and made hijra to another forum..
In 2009 I thought I had all the answers and wanted to come back here, but I didn't really find the feeling of home I had before, and my own point of view in lots of the ongoing threats were different than most of the rest of the members, so I left again.
Now I'm further along in my journey and more educated I guess, so I thought to myself, you know what I'm going to build my own home again in shaa allah on tti! The forum has changed a lot, and I definately need to learn how to type in english again, because on the other websites I used to visit I read and didn't really type a whole lot. So alhamdulilah, here I am again.

Oem Soufiane

subhanallah, sorry ukhti, I indeed thought your name was sunnah, I have to learn all from the beginning subhanallah

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh ukhti, welcome back.

We are in process of updating the website. In sha Allah there is a lot to look forward to over the coming months!

P.S you remembered your password after such long time?

and yes, I am still the "Ameer" but that is actually my name too.

Oem Soufiane

Alhamdulilah, yes I still knew my password, but spelled my username wrong the first try, I was surprised to see I could still open my account alhamdulilah. yes I first have to manage through all the changes I encountered on here :) inshallah I'll figure it out soon, and enjoy all the upcoming updates.

Okay so Ameer is the ameer around here :)

Seeking Peace

Assalamu alaykum akhawaat,

I left in 2009, but I was a member before that, the last time I came back was in 2009> the first time on this forum was alhamdoelilah very nice, I learned a lot shared a lot, watched al the video's and had my own ummah around here lol alhamdoelilah, after a while I started seeking knowledge on other fora, because the questions I had about certain aqeedarelated issues were too complicated and I didn't really get the answers here at that time. So I left this home and made hijra to another forum..
In 2009 I thought I had all the answers and wanted to come back here, but I didn't really find the feeling of home I had before, and my own point of view in lots of the ongoing threats were different than most of the rest of the members, so I left again.
Now I'm further along in my journey and more educated I guess, so I thought to myself, you know what I'm going to build my own home again in shaa allah on tti! The forum has changed a lot, and I definately need to learn how to type in english again, because on the other websites I used to visit I read and didn't really type a whole lot. So alhamdulilah, here I am again.
oh okay...interesting concept you gave sister; hijra from one forum to another *thinking and inspiring look lolxxx*

khair Ma Shaa Allah nice to have a more knowledgeable sister with us...In Shaa Allah hope to learn from you In Shaa Allah...

stay blessed...may you be in the protection of Allah S.W.T...

W'S..

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:salam:

You joined around the same time I did. =)

Welcome back sister. Inshaa'Allaah you'll enjoy your stay here this time around.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam:

You joined around the same time I did. =)

Welcome back sister. Inshaa'Allaah you'll enjoy your stay here this time around.

assalamu alaykum,

Sister Oem Soufianne registered in August 19 2006, which is tomorrow her " 7th TTI anniversary". Astaghfirullah!

The site was first made in January 2006, but we did not have a forum. I would add stuff by myself, and people started commenting, so I remade it June 2 2006.

I am going to remake the site again. . and it will be very different, but it will be for the best in sha Allah.

wasalam

Amir

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
assalamu alaykum,

I am going to remake the site again. . and it will be very different, but it will be for the best in sha Allah.

wasalam

Amir
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Still more to come?! Mashaa`Allah.

You should rule a country. It would be advancing at such a speed.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum ukhti,

Welcome back!!

I do remember you years ago mashallah! How are you??

Please stay eh! There is a lot to look forward to on TTI inshallah!

Jazakillahu khayran ukhti!!!

Oem Soufiane

Assalamu Alaykum ukhti,

Welcome back!!

I do remember you years ago mashallah! How are you??

Please stay eh! There is a lot to look forward to on TTI inshallah!

Jazakillahu khayran ukhti!!!

Maa sha allah sister I remember you too!! we even chatted on hotmail I guess, or msn back then. I also remember brother abdulhasib, he was like 14 years old at that time, very young maa sha allah, maybe he is still around? I intend to stay this time in shaa allah.

wa iyyaki....

Oem Soufiane

oh okay...interesting concept you gave sister; hijra from one forum to another *thinking and inspiring look lolxxx*

khair Ma Shaa Allah nice to have a more knowledgeable sister with us...In Shaa Allah hope to learn from you In Shaa Allah...

stay blessed...may you be in the protection of Allah S.W.T...

W'S..

Impressive right?:cool-74: , not that knowledgeable ukhti, the more you try to learn, the more you realise how little you know (is that a normal sentence?) ameen to your dua and for you the same ukhti, wa assalamu alaykum