Back from Haj

cadette

:salam2:

We just got back from Haj on the 12th Jan. Still struggling to get back into a work routine.

We got so used to just planning our days from one salaah to the next, and spending hours reciting and praying without a thought that work had to be done.

It was a wonderful experience. There were many highs and lows, but it was an awsome adventure.

My advice to anyone, is to try doing your haj while young. Having that physical strenght and ability to adapt makes it easier.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Hajj Mubarak......may Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala have accepted your intention......Ameen.....

Nice to have you back sis :)

wasalam

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:ma: sis,welcome back inshallah hope you have prayed for all of us.

Inshallah one day I will like to go Hajj.

:wasalam:

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery

mashAllah ...congratulation.may Allah accept urs Haj and give this honour to every muslims.'

with love and respect from a bro
:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
:bismillah: assalamualyakum sister :SMILY206: back Hajj Mubarak rember all muslim in your :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
:wasalam: :hijabi:

cadette

Shukran

Shukran everyone. I did make duaa for everyone I could remember by name and for the entire ummah.

Now is the difficult part, to live out the promises I made to our Almighty Allah and to myself on the day of Arafat.

Like someone told me before I left, your Haj actually starts when you get back home... he was so right. It almost seems that satan knows that you've repented and Allah in his mercy has pardoned us, so he has to try even harder to lead us astray. The really difficult part is when these tempations come from so close to home that we do not even realise that it is satans work.

Oem Soufiane

Assalam aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh,

mashallah oeghti, alhamdoelilah, you've made this wonderfulll journey, problems or temptations close to home are really difficult, but it must feel great to start all over again. I can't wait to go and come back with aa new fresh start, concious of every sin you make. Sister i wish you all the best and :SMILY252:

maymun

wecome back
taqabalalaahu minka
may Allah ecxept your haj :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
:wasalam: :blackhijab:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

All intersted...Try to do Hajj walking; its a whole new experience

I mean Walking during Hajj (Mina, Arafat, Muzdalifa) & not from USA to Hajj (although that would be Cool)

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

:mashallah: May Allah accept your hajj. I've been on umrah several times but not on hajj. Inshallah, I'll make that journey with my mother who has never been.

wasalam

A Muslim

SUBHANALLAH!

MAY ALLAH ACCEPT YOUR HAJJ AND CALL YOU AND US THE MUSLIM UMMAH OVER AND OVER AGAIN AMEEN HAJJ MUBARAK I HOPE THAT ALL YOUR DUAS AND EVERYBODY WHO DONE HAJJ BE ACCEPTED AND ENTER THE GATES OF JANAH! WE HOPE YOU INSHALLAH HAD DONE DUA FOR EVERYBODY IN THIS WEBSITE AND THE MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS AROUND THE WORLD ,

AMEEEEEEEEEEN!

:tti_sister: :SMILY139: