back to write this (we werent meant to be for eachother , but he was right)

islamisthesolution

:salam2:

yes we didnt get married but he was right because he asked me not to visit any website because of the problems i might face and he was trying to protect me but its destiny . and i came back but i am not being me since i came back i feel distracted i feel like i am decieving myself i even changed my username to feel better and another reason i felt mad at some of thinking of me that i am oppressed for listening to my future husband when he asked me not to visit any websites because he was trying to protect me and he wouldnt choose me to be his wife if he didnt trust me but its our destiny not to be for each other alhamdulillah . and i still dont feel ok about being here i am only here to tell this and i almost feel guilty about it .

the site is great i learned alot since i joined here but i really do believe that internet isnt the safe place for girls and women to learn from because its definite that yo will deal with weird and bad people and i have been through this twice so i really know how to be hurt by people you dont know about and you never hurt them .

i am really sorry for coming back because i am not being me lately i think i have changed after this experience i learned alot from it . and for some people i might forgive but i never forget and i am really sorry for that i cant help it .and i actually dont want to reach to the extent to hate anybody here so much because of their way of dealing with others . and forgive me i am trying to be honest with you

its your sister hijab al3efah and this is my last message inshAllah for you

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum Sis hijab al3efah

Sorry about what is happening in your life now. I will make dua for you that Allah subhana wata'ala makes it easy for you and gives you whatever you desire. I hope that i'm not one of those people who have hurted you, although i haven't said anyhting but forgive me if i ever did and may not remember it or did it unintentionally. May Allah bless you:hearts:

wasalam

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

yes we didnt get married but he was right because he asked me not to visit any website because of the problems i might face and he was trying to protect me but its destiny . and i came back but i am not being me since i came back i feel distracted i feel like i am decieving myself i even changed my username to feel better and another reason i felt mad at some of thinking of me that i am oppressed for listening to my future husband when he asked me not to visit any websites because he was trying to protect me and he wouldnt choose me to be his wife if he didnt trust me but its our destiny not to be for each other alhamdulillah . and i still dont feel ok about being here i am only here to tell this and i almost feel guilty about it .

the site is great i learned alot since i joined here but i really do believe that internet isnt the safe place for girls and women to learn from because its definite that yo will deal with weird and bad people and i have been through this twice so i really know how to be hurt by people you dont know about and you never hurt them .

i am really sorry for coming back because i am not being me lately i think i have changed after this experience i learned alot from it . and for some people i might forgive but i never forget and i am really sorry for that i cant help it .and i actually dont want to reach to the extent to hate anybody here so much because of their way of dealing with others . and forgive me i am trying to be honest with you

:salam2: sister
May Allah make things easier for you sister im very sorry to hear about all this, everything your going through, stay strong inshaAllah sis you be fine Allah will help you.
Hope Allah gives you a good husband in the future inshaAllah
and i hope you forgive me if i have ever hurt you in anyway
i will make dua for you InshaAllah
hope you feel better soon
so sad sis i will miss you thats your last message
if you read this again please sis keep us all in your dua's

:wasalam:

Abdullah77

:salam2: Sister,
Hope you are taking right decision (not to come back to TTI). I visit this site to increase my knowledge about Islam.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

:hearts:A BIG, BIG, BIG HUG:hearts:
O' my dear sister, this is truely a test from Allah the MOST high, ENDURE and forgive those who have hurt you. I am soo so sorry to know that the marriage did NOT work:( sister, Allah may have another plan for you a plan that is much better then the ONE you had. InshaAllah, things will be fine and I will keep you in my duas.
:tti_sister:O'Allah, the LORD of the heaven and the earth and what is in between, the MOST high, most merciful and oft-forgiving, Please shower your mercy on this sister, YOUR SERVENT, help her get through this and make things EASIER for her. Ameen,Ameen,Ameen
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)
your sis Ubah:)

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: sister,
Although you said this will be your last post i'm replying to your thread, i'm assuming that you will not post any thread but you can still read and see what is going on with bros and sis here at TTI.

Sister this life is a test. so ALLAH SWT loves us more than our parents or anybody in this Aalameen. so trust ALLAH SWT and he will take care of our affairs.

Anyways the point i wanted to make is that being active in the forum or not is upto you to decide but this is just a suggestion from your brother in Islam. I think we have to note here that this is a very good forum but in the end it is all virtual. Don't be too emotional abt it. You have set reasonable expectations from this and do not get too involved with it. I'm sorry if i have crossed the line. Please forgive for ALLAH's sake if my suggestion is blunt here.

May ALLAH SWT bless you with the Best in this world and the Akhirah. Ameen.

Jazakallahuma khair.

*Jasmine*

i am really sorry dear sister for what you feel and i do apologize for you if i ever hurted actuaaly i guess its my thread that made you angry so i give you my sincere apology . and believe me the whole world not just the internet has its bad side . but i guess sometimes we have to stay on the safe side .

i hope that you are better now and please fogive and forget for Allah sake