Bas Ritten's Self Defense

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
I think that everyone has his/her own opinion... We shouldn't fight over it.. And banning a person is not the solution.. Whoever is banned should, in my opinion, be unbanned... After all, this is whar Islam says...FORGIVE..

Kakorot

I think that everyone has his/her own opinion... We shouldn't fight over it.. And banning a person is not the solution.. Whoever is banned should, in my opinion, be unbanned... After all, this is whar Islam says...FORGIVE..

But if someone is persistent in offending others and creating fitnah, then they should defo be banned.

Well done to the Mod who did it :jazaak: :) :)D)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Alaykumasalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Ukhti, you are new here. Please know that the mods here are quite merciful and would not bann a person unless the person has crossed the limits. Every place has a set of rules to be obeyed. We should stick to TTI rules or else we are to be warned and then banned.

Our opinions doesn't matter here, this websites belongs to someone who pays it's bills and gives his time. He certainly has the right to run it according to his likes. And trust me they don't even do that, administrator and moderators here judge by Islamic principles. We are being provided with an opportunity to benefit from an Islamic community. We should at the very least keep by it's rules.

I'm certainly not pleased to see Br. Yunus under a bann, Inshaa'Allaah brother mabsoot can consider lifting the bann.

Let the mods do their Job and let us stick to ours. May be you can make another thread on this topic, this thread surely should not be derailed.

I apologise if I've caused you any offense.

BaarakAllaahu feek.
But if someone is persistent in offending others and creating fitnah, then they should defo be banned.
Oh why did you had to go ahead of me!

Well done to the Mod who did it :jazaak: :) :)D)

Allaah! lol

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
I know I'm new here sister and I don't quiet know the rules yet, but I am sure the mods and admins are merciful.. It was just my opinion.. What I thought was right I said it.. If I said something wrong then I'm sorry...

John Smith

It would say "Banned" underneath the person's name...

Ok...thanks.

Just to point out i have no feeling of joy over the user who has been banned i hope he takes time out & reflects how his behaviour was unacceptable to muslims & non-muslims alike.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Alaykumasalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

How would you know if a member has been banned?
Their username becomes small and green like the new members' name and they have the word "banned" under their unsername.

And BaarakAllaahu feek for changing the avatar. I believe some had problems with that ugly face.

I know I'm new here sister and I don't quiet know the rules yet, but I am sure the mods and admins are merciful.. It was just my opinion.. What I thought was right I said it.. If I said something wrong then I'm sorry...

Ukht, Inshaa'Allaah you offended no one. May Allaah forgive our sins.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Hard Rock, the problem with tom is that he is very quick on the trigger regarding spouting vile insults which of course is very un-islamic.

He has showed himself for what he really is and that is a trouble maker,i hope he looks in the mirror nad feels shame as other users who visit this very forum would see the post and responses of the brother to be non other that shameful.

He is either here as a wind up merchant or someone to cause disharmony.

Agree with you. Perhaps brother Tom was not having enough sleep. I'm surprise the way he wrote, first time I guess. Let me apologise to you on his behalf. I hope mods can allow him back, he just reverted so let us help him. In fact he has been sharing a lot, I did clashed with him for different of opinion but that's it.. no harm to me. Since you are the one being offended, I hope you will be merciful to request mods not to ban him.

John Smith

Agree with you. Perhaps brother Tom was not having enough sleep. I'm surprise the way he wrote, first time I guess. Let me apologise to you on his behalf. I hope mods can allow him back, he just reverted so let us help him. In fact he has been sharing a lot, I did clashed with him for different of opinion but that's it.. no harm to me. Since you are the one being offended, I hope you will be merciful to request mods not to ban him.

Im never one for seeing a fellow muslim banned from an open forum but i guess when this forum is open to all walks of life it was unfair how it would look from the outside.

Tom to me deserves the ban for his behaviour towards others.

Debating & opinions are what makes our society what it is as long as you show mutual respect.

One day he will realise his errors and we may see him back on the forum.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The thing about Islam is this: when I find a new ayat or a hadith that particularly hits a nerve..one of those that makes me change forever..I have to see it.

We have to exhibit the best of manners. I know I constantly reproach myself to do better.

Our example is none other than the Prophet. And we have believing brothers here.

You know why I love this site. It is not pompous. I have traveled the other sites and found them to be full of themselves. We at least admit we are seeking knowledge.

And we must correct what is erroneous. But, we have to do it very gently.

InshaAllah, Brother Tomtom will be allowed back. He is teachable. And he has a wicked sense of humor. If not, Allah subhana wa taala will open other doors.

Brother Smith...love the new avatar. It reflects the Islamic spirit. The strenght of peace and calm.