bash me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

I'm having a blip in my iman at the moment. :astag:

I'm a lonely man and I don't have enough commited muslims around me to make me feel bad when I should be, so just BASH ME! Make me feel terrible :mad:

Be as creative as you can be. Let your parents be proud of you. I want to hate myself ASAP!

(ps: dont say anything haram. I'm warning you.)
(another ps: I'm not looking for fatwas or someone lecturing me)
(one more ps: if you dont know how to bash, just make dua. I appreciate it)

Asalam Alakum,

U know what kind of person are u, having a blip in ur iman, I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it. They say that two heads are better than one. In your case, one would have been better than none.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma; your parents spanked you when you fell on your head and broke the cement.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
SAY WHAT???

Asalam Alakum,

Abdul Hasib where are u, i think he will bash me in like one minute after he reads my posts.....Hurry so it can be 2 against one

p.s thanx for posting this Abdul Aziz, u gave me a chance to take out how i feel about u(even though its my first time seeing u)

salam,

sha587

Shahid abdullah
I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma; your parents spanked you when you fell on your head and broke the cement.

I don't know whether people taking it as joke but this is reality. May be abdul Aziz is in this situation first time or he is use of it.

but what sister said is really true. Child abuse is one of the reason of this kind of attitude. When parents beat their childern throughout their childhood on most of the matter than these kind of childern grow up with a feeling that whenever i will do wrong i should be punished. Because this what they have learned from their childhood.

Person who dont know how to respect himself how he can respect other people and his faith. Self respect is not only a western term because it is our deen.

Why Allah dont reveal other people sins. This is for their respect. Allah do not allow Muslims to tell every person about their sins as on of the quality of Allah is "الستار" he hides other people sins.

But the really problem is people give these kind of persons Naseehah. This is not good. Because a patient suffering from a disease require proper treatment not simple Naseehah he need to be diagnosed to kill the disease. This behavior is mind disease.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Do they see not that they are tried once or twice in every year? But still they do not turn back. They do not pay heed.” (Qur’an, 9:126)

i will bash you with Quran verses bro ;) :astag:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Im so sorry Abdul Aziz about all these insults but im kind of enjoying it.... I finally get a chance to insult someOne with their permission...Thats ghetto thats what im talking about... I wish everyone here could do the same and post a thread for everyone to insult them...because boy ill be insulting many of them from the heart...especially those who send me P.M's threatening me... loooooooooooooooooooool... I LOVE THEIR THREATS..... it makes me want to give more comments...

salam,

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you.

salam,

sha587

Shahid abdullah
I wish everyone here could do the same and post a thread for everyone to insult them...because boy ill be insulting many of them from the heart...especially those who send me P.M's threatening me

Is ithappening in this forum..really

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, yeah.... but its alright with me.... I LOVE THEM.... send me a threatening message anytime... Bring the laughter to my heart.

salam,

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom sis,

Shout out to Brooklyn! I lived in NY when I first moved to the States in 1995 and sometimes I really miss the beauty of the melting pot :)

It is a bit more boring here in Florida but Alhamdulillah we have a really nice small Muslim community and we are like one big happy family.

Take care and keep the sense of humor :)

Wassalam

Catherine Iman

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Assalamu alaikom sis,

Shout out to Brooklyn! I lived in NY when I first moved to the States in 1995 and sometimes I really miss the beauty of the melting pot :)

It is a bit more boring here in Florida but Alhamdulillah we have a really nice small Muslim community and we are like one big happy family.

Take care and keep the sense of humor :)

Wassalam

Catherine Iman

Asalam Alakum,

Girl u wanna trade places.... I love Brooklyn and all, but i wanna go to Florida, well at least i wanna got to disney land... I know .. i know... im 18 and 9 months.. but im still a little girl.. i havent had all the fun i need....

salam,

_AbdulAziz_

...On a Comeback

I was too stupid to see that what I needed was the word of Allah, not some stupid insults. They added absolutly nothing! And only showed how stupid a person can be! I shouldn't be considering them again... stupid me!

Thank you everyone for your help :)

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic

Alhandulillah that it was the words of Allah that woke you up, and not the insults!

But you could at least thank Albint Almuslimah for her efforts!!:SMILY335:

Status
Not open for further replies.