bash me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_AbdulAziz_

...On a Comeback
:salam2:

Thank you - Albint_Almuslima - for the big effort you put in... bashing me :SMILY309:

lol I know that you wanted to help. I appreciate it, sister.

Salam,

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

Alhandulillah that it was the words of Allah that woke you up, and not the insults!

But you could at least thank Albint Almuslimah for her efforts!!:SMILY335:

Asalam Alakum,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...... I know right.... people these days dont appreciate anything.....

salam,

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

Thank you - Albint_Almuslima - for the big effort you put in... bashing me :SMILY309:

lol I know that you wanted to help. I appreciate it, sister.

Salam,

Asalam Alakum,

Ur absolutely welcome, ANYTIME and i mean ANYTIME LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL,

But does this mean that u woke up and i cant insult u anymore, why????????:angryred::angryred::angryred:

ANYONE else needs insults u know im alway here....LOOOOOOOOOOOL

P.s Alhamdlillah that u finally realized what u were missing, the reason why i didnt give u some verses from the quran or ahadith was because i seen someone give it to u before and i assumed that it didnt work either, but i guess u just missed it thats all.

salam,

_AbdulAziz_

...On a Comeback
P.s Alhamdlillah that u finally realized what u were missing, the reason why i didnt give u some verses from the quran or ahadith was because i seen someone give it to u before and i assumed that it didnt work either, but i guess u just missed it thats all.
Since putting some verses or hadith's was your first option, do it next time instead of saying the "sincere" & "from the heart" things that you said to me :D Don't listen to an idiot (oops) who comes to a puplic forum and tell people to bash him (Already forgotten it :D) Because it'll make you look much better in the eyes of others. Allah bless you, my sister.

Salam,

samiha

---------
Staff member

Alhamdulillah Akhi that you feel better. I've been looking at this thread for the past day and feeling really dissapointed. I concur with Isra on this that, it's quite pointless for this to be done, not to mention not correct.

What has happened here? Although you had originally asked for it, I'm sure you did not wish for it really?

And what of us Muslims? I admire the fact that in Islaam we control our emotions and we just dont let out what we feel! Because we are brothers and sisters in Islaam and we love each other fisabilillah regardless of what flaws! We gaurd their honor as we would gaurd our own and not let anyone speak ill of them publically or privately!!

Sahih Bukhari: Volume:8 Book :81 (Limits and Punishments set by Allah (Hud)Number :776

Narrated Abdullah:

Allah Apostle said in Hajjat-al-Wada, "Which month (of the year) do you think is most sacred?"
The people said, "This current month of ours (the month of Dhull-Hijja)."

He said, "Which town (country) do you think is the most sacred?"
They said, "This city of ours (Mecca)."

He said, "Which day do you think is the most sacred?" The people said, "This day of ours."

He then said, "Allah, the Blessed, the Supreme, has made your blood, your property and your honor as sacred as this day of yours in this town of yours, in this month of yours (and such protection cannot be slighted) except rightfully."

He then said thrice, "Have I conveyed Allah's Message (to you)?" The people answered him each time saying, 'Yes." The Prophet added, 'May Allah be merciful to you (or, woe on you)! Do not revert to disbelief after me by cutting the necks of each other.'

Sunan Abu Dawud: Book 41, Number 4863:

Narrated Al-Mustawrid:

The Prophet :)saw:) said: If anyone eats once at the cost of a Muslim's honour, Allah will give him a like amount of Jahannam to eat; if anyone clothes himself with a garment at the cost of a Muslim's honour, Allah will clothe him with like amount of Jahannam; and if anyone puts himself in a position of reputation and show Allah will disgrace him with a place of reputation and show on the Day of Resurrection.

And if one has a flaw we hide it, or advise in private.

Sunan Abu Dawud: Book 41, Number 4862:

Narrated AbuBarzah al-Aslami:

The Prophet :)saw:) said: "O community of people, who believed by their tongue, and belief did not enter their hearts, do not back-bite Muslims, and do not search for their faults, for if anyone searches for their faults, Allah will search for his fault, and if Allah searches for the fault of anyone, He disgraces him in his house."

All this bashing is not good and quite disheartening. And think of our actions; one may have asked for it, but then realize that if a non-Muslim came to this forum (as i know there are many) - how would our actions seem to them? Is this how we want to represent Islaam and Muslims!? That we bash each other?

And if one says they are joking - then the response would be that in Islaam we are only allowed to joke on that which is truthful... and if you are being truthful, then again re-visit these ahadeeth, and I end on this beautiful ayah:

Allah, the Exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

"O you who believe! Let not a group scoff at another group; it may be that the latter are better than the former. Nor let (some) women scoff at other women; it may be that the latter are better than the former. Nor defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. How bad is it to insult one's brother after having Faith [i.e., to call your Muslim brother (a faithful believer) as: `O sinner', or `O wicked']. And whosoever does not repent, then such are indeed Zalimun (wrongdoers).'' (49:11)

Thread Closed

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.