Be a ware of Starbucks!!!

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
Dear Brothers and Sisters
:salam2:

Please see this note, dated July 2006, but i hope that most of you come throught it, it is really very important to have a look at .

the note is under the name of: A Thankyou to all Starbucks Customers!!

and it says:
"First and foremost I want to thank you for making Starbucks the $6.4 billion global company it is today, with more than 90,000 employees, 9,700 stores, and 33 million weekly customers. Every latte and macchiato you drink at Starbucks is a contribution to the close alliance between the United States and Israel, in fact it is - as I was assured when being honored with the “Israel 50th Anniversary Friend of Zion Tribute Award” - key to Israel’s long-term PR success. Your daily Chocolate Chips Frappucino helps paying for student projects in North America and Israel, presenting them with the badly needed Israeli perspective of the Intifada........."
-------------------------------------------

Here is the website to read the whole article
http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/editorial/a_thankyou_to_all_starbucks_customers/
------------------------------------------

this a clear message for all of us Muslims, specially for those who live in countries where they have such stores, to know that it is now a religious concern to cut off all deals with such shops, Please for Sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى
:tti_sister:

Astaghfer Allah wa'aTub ellah

cmelbouzaidi

Thank you ShyHijabi, you took the words out of my mouth :) There is someone high up on the board of Starbucks in Seattle who is a supporter of Israel and may send some of his own profits to Israel but as far as Starbucks sending x amount of money from every cappuccino we drink there to Israel, this is a hoax.

nizar83

el hamdulah we dont have any of that filthy politricks companies and enterprises here in holland.. (not yet)

however we should wake up brothers and sisters!! WE MUST BELONG TO THE STRANGERS!! islam began as a strange ! we must not follow the useless inmoral acts of the kuffar!

starbucks?? id rather have some good arabic thea in my own house, or in the masjeed or at a friends house mashallah why would i act like them actors? following their fake zero beneficial culture crap

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Jazaakillaahu khayr ShyHijabi for that very useful information. We shouldn't believe everything we read even if it is something bad about our enemies or something good.

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
thanks alot for all of you: ShyHijabi,BintMuhammad,Nezar83, and cmebouxaid,
but I did not get it , still if it is Hoax, still Starbucks sending money to Israle. Please clearify more!!!!!!
thanks alot in advance

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom dear RabiAllah, while I understand that the above article is a hoax, I am aware that someone high up on the board at Starbucks is Jewish and supports Israel as he stated at a synagogue in Seattle Washington. While it is not true to say that for any cappuccino etc one might buy at Starbucks, that a certain percentage goes to helping fund the state of Israel, we can imagine that this guy high on the board of Starbucks sends money from his profits made from Starbucks to Israel as many rich Jews living in the USA do. Personally, I avoid Starbucks for this reason but we cannot blame the company of Starbucks for what someone on their board allegedly chooses to do with his share of the profits. Do you get what I mean? Jazak Allahu Khair.

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
Jazak Allahu Kul Khair,
Cmelbouzaidi, I get what you mean, may Allah Bless you.

though , my deep personal point of view is , No Starbucks, not at all !!

Thanks
Salam Aleikum

cmelbouzaidi

I agree dear RabiAllah! I do want to learn to make a good latte or cappuccino at home and Insha Allah will do it. Also, apart from the Israeli issue, all these big companies like Starbucks bully the small coffee farmers and that is against what we believe too :) Exploitation and cutting them out of the market.....

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
YOU are right brother Abdul Hasib, i totally agree with you and No Starbucks, i can not see other than that.
Jazak Allah Kul Khair
salam aleikum

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
Dear Cmelbouzaidi,
May Allah grant you the Highest Levels of Janah,

May Allah Bless you and I wish you a good time learning how to make a good cup of cappuccino :SMILY126:, and Who knows you may have one day a big shop and you can sell the finest Arabic tea and Coffee
:wavyarms::wavyarms:
As for myslef i love tea!!
:wasalam: