it would make alot of diffenrence to them

life gives us many such moments
to make others feel better
for tomorrow when you feel low
someone might smile and you may feel better

:salam2:

IbnAhmad

salaam

awwwwwwwww that is so nice and sweet...may allah swt bless you sister..amiin..
jazakallah khairan for sharing with us..

and yehh everybody: KEEP SMILING :) :)

wassalam

Kakorot

mashaAllaah ukhti that made me smile :) may Allaah bless u, did u make that up btw? mashaAllaah :hijabi:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
jazakallahu khaiyr for sharing
ukthii Alhamdulillah here comes a smile:)lol
mashallah sister keep smiling:):)
:wasalam:

islamisthesolution

jazakom Allahu khyran kathiran .

i remember one day on the street there was a mother holding her baby and they were in front of me and the baby was looking at me and smilied i smilied back for him and started to make funny faces and the baby was laughing and i totally forgot that i was on the street so everybody was looking at me as if i am from another planet and weird . that was embarressing but i felt happy because the baby was haapy .

another incident there was an angry girl in the college and everybody was trying to calm her down but she was so angry . and i was standing away with my friends so she looked towards us and i smiled at in order to make her feel better but she actually was more furious . and that was kinda emberressing too .

what i mean that sometimes its really hard to for somone to accept your smile but you have to keep it . because most of the time ppl will appreciate your nice smile to them and you will find someone who will smile you back .

have anice day everybody :)

fada_all

salam alikom

masha allah good point okhti !!!my allah bless you with his mercy and all muslims,and make you life full of happiness ,insha allah taala........

jazaki allah khir for sharing with us this much than important advice......

i love you for allah' sake......

ur sis