Be the Most Beautiful Woman in the World

aisha16

"Brother,

You have said it really well.....the bold part is what caught my attention. My sisters should always remember that they are pearls and that only a worthy man would look beyond their hijab into their hearts and great intelligence. I salute you for your honesty and kindness in sharing that....I just wanted to add that if a brother likes you just because you're "HOT..." he will not last long because they moment he sees someone hotter, he'll be over you. You'll be left with so much pain and you'll lose your tears over that!

....I ones read this some where....it went something like this "A woman's heart should be so lost in God, that a man should look for Him in order to find her." These are not the exact words, but it is along those lines. We dont need a man to tell us we're this or that.....we just need to please Allah and He'll send the right man to us."

I completely agree with you sis and everything said in this thread. There's lot of superficiality out there. These days a lot of people don't care about someone's character rather there appearance. People will go to far lengths for someone who pleases their eyes. But sadly most of the time that person never has a pleasing personality or character. I noticed.

Here's a cute quote that I think every Muslim girl and guy should look for in someone...what actually matters and something that will last. May not have to do with the basis of this thread but worth sharing :D "

"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your Queen . ."

"If he hasn't got Iman, he's not fit to be Your man . . "

saifkhan

abd-Allah
:salam2:

For the brothers, sorry if I violated some kind of man-code, but I had to do it. I've already seen too many sisters that lack confidence and want to imitate the Western women. Trust me, there's nothing there but heartache. The guys that want you when you look hot are just using you for the most part. Take it from one who used to do that (not proud of it, but it is what it is..)

as-salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llah

you didn't break the man-code.
there is a saying: if a man doesn't like beautiful girls, either he is a liar or he needs a doctor. but I say, there is something else, God fearing pair of eyes.

there is no doubt that the kuffar women, they are just doing all for to show off, to disrespect her body and and to show other guys and by that they are becoming the oppressed one, but subhan Allah they feel oppressed to being their rights to be protected, to guard their awrah. this happens when man made laws substitutes Allah's law.

all of a sudden, the definition of beauty, oppression, freedom of speech changes, subhan Allah

one of my friend and majority people, they say, when commenting about free mixing or open culture of west, they say: this is normal in west, and this is nothing for them. I say, no, it is not normal, if it was normal they girls would not roam in skimpy jeans or mini skirt and the guys would not drive BMW or others to take them in 'ride'

and it is not so far, that when things are getting so cheap, you'll look for something else, that is turning their guys and gals into homosexuals.

i remember one quote from bible, the book of Romans chapter 4(or it can be 2 i forgot) verse 22-27. funny but true in some extent.

Jazakum Allahu khair brother to pick the point
i hope i didnt hurt anyone's feeling, if someone got, I ask for forgiveness

and i pray for us brothers, and for sisters to have strong faith, make us sticked to Allah's command , ameen ya rabbal 'alamin

wa 'alaikum salam

Astrugglingsoul

this is really a very beautiful post.

i can actually relate this thread to my life story. even few months ago i was a total mess. i was in the pursuit of something haram and i used to do a lot of haram things without even considering them as haram (like listening to music and stuff) then a sister helped me out. she has the characteristics that are mentioned above and she has actually told me that i was in the wrong path. but i didn't believe her at the beginning and i simply thought she was radical or extreme. and one day i had nothing to do, so i visited one of the website she told me to visit (thedeenshow.com) and it changed my life actually. i was touched and i realized how wrong i was. within few days i found this website too. and alhamdulillah i have refrained from a lot of haram things from then that i have never imagined i could do before.
i never had the opportunity to thank that sister btw but i hope she will continue doing her great work.
i actually shared this story because i truly believe a righteous woman can keep a man in the right path and it is more true about the married life.

xAllahKnowsBestx

this is really a very beautiful post.

i can actually relate this thread to my life story. even few months ago i was a total mess. i was in the pursuit of something haram and i used to do a lot of haram things without even considering them as haram (like listening to music and stuff) then a sister helped me out. she has the characteristics that are mentioned above and she has actually told me that i was in the wrong path. but i didn't believe her at the beginning and i simply thought she was radical or extreme. and oneday i had nothing to do, so i visited one of the website she told me to visit (deenshow.com) and it changed my life actually. i was touched and i realized how wrong i was. within few days i found this website too. and alhamdulillah i have refrained from a lot of haram things from then that i have never imagined i could do before.
i never had the opportunity to thank that sister btw but i hope she will continue doing her great work.
i actually shared this story because i truly believe a righteous woman can keep a man in the right path and it is more true about the married life.

Walaykum assalam.

Masha'Allah brother. May Allah reward you and that sister here and in the hereafter. Ameen.

hasha ameena

Salaam!

Brother,

You have said it really well.....the bold part is what caught my attention. My sisters should always remember that they are pearls and that only a worthy man would look beyond their hijab into their hearts and great intelligence. I salute you for your honesty and kindness in sharing that....I just wanted to add that if a brother likes you just because you're "HOT..." he will not last long because they moment he sees someone hotter, he'll be over you. You'll be left with so much pain and you'll lose your tears over that!

....I ones read this some where....it went something like this "A woman's heart should be so lost in God, that a man should look for Him in order to find her." These are not the exact words, but it is along those lines. We dont need a man to tell us we're this or that.....we just need to please Allah and He'll send the right man to us.

this is very real....before i reverted to islam i was before one of those girls...honestly after realizing everything i think that i just wasted my time and i loose many things in my life...there is this one guy i've met and he showed me what's is the real type of girl to be loved before i was a christian he treated me like one of those girls but i started to think how may i keep this guy in my life...i start searching about islam and muslims Alhamdulillah i didnt noticed that...from that feelings Allah (s.w.t) guided me from the right path....and now that i've already embraced islam with all of my heart i already knew the real beauty of a women and i only need to please Allah in order to win that man's heart...Alhamdulillah were still together with the help of pray and trust to Allah everything is impossiple....inshaAllah time will come that we will be married for Allah's sake...
so my sisters..if your thingking to do western womans do..pls! big No NO!.......lucky for those who were born and not expirienced it...ALhamdulillah for those who'm Allah guided to the right path!
Assalamualaikum...

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
:salam2::salam2:

As I have already said, I was that guy.

I am not that guy anymore, but I still see the remnants of my past life all around me every day.

I have been told to marry soon, because it will help me. I don't agree, but I see the merits of that suggestion. I will not marry soon, but I still want to become a better man, for my sisters, for my brothers, for myself, and for Allah.