Be ware of Fake American "Quraan"!!!

brother4ever

A FAKE AMERICAN QURAAN
You can’t ignore this, send it to as many Muslims as u can.

The new AMERICAN Quran: a dangerous trick A new Quran is being distributed in Kuwait titled adasdasdkajsdkajsdkjasdkj a!!!!!!!!!! It is being described as the ayats of the
Shaytan and weekly magazine has found out that the two American printing companies;'Omega 2001' and 'Wine Press' are involved in the publishing of asdasdan', a book which has also been titled
'The 21st Century Quran'! It is over 366 pages and is in both the Arabic and English languages...it is being distributed to our children in Kuwait in the private

English schools! The book contains 77 Surats, which include Al-Fatiha, Al-Jana and Al-Injil. Instead of Bismillah, each Surat begins with a longer vesion of this incorporating the Christian belief of the three spirits.

And this so! Called

Quran opposes many Islamic beliefs. in one of its ayats it describes having more than one wife as fornication, divorce being non-permissible and it uses a new system for the sharing out of the will, opposing the current one. It states that Jihad is HARAAM.

This book even goes as far as attacking Allah, Subhanahu wa Tahala!

All this is poisoning our children at approx. $3.

Brothers and Sisters please make sure you forward this email to as many people as possible so that we can stop this dangerous trick.

Please tell everyone you know and may Allah reward you.

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum, jazakallah brother! anything else they haven`t tried besides colonialism apartheid crusades media propaganda ...etc i guess they are used to loving and producing the fake it is a habit they can`t help it let them come what`s next yallah !

wassalam

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Ya Allah, :astag: these people are just plain evil!! I will pass this on inshallah. Jazakallahu Khairan!!

Karema

salam alkum bros and sistas
my quesiton is why is this being allowed to happen in muslim countries. They are pass falsehood which is unexeptalble. my other question is Allah says in surat al Baqrah i think that He's protecting the quran and if the whole jeen and ins come together they're not able to create an aya like it. I'm not really familure with the sura but i'm confused.
Please help me understand this.
Salam alkum

daee

AS-SALAM ALAIKUM,
Brothers and sisters please do not wory about these false attempts on any ones part. Such tricks were tried even during the life of Prophet Mohammed(SAS) Musailama al-kazzab had even claimed prophethood.
I have read little bit of this book the moment you open it you can feel the falesy. The publishers have failed so miserably that the book is not selling neither any one is takeing it free. To wory about it is in a way to legitamise it so do not waste your energies. Instead read the Qur'an and realise the challenge that Allah has in it for ever that no one can create even one ayah with al the help and backing with each other.

maymun

kuwait govrnment did'n do anything for this? subhaanalaah
innsha allah i'll pass as many as i can
jezaka allahu khayr
salaam

Sweet Insanity

90's Child
kuwait govrnment did'n do anything for this? subhaanalaah
innsha allah i'll pass as many as i can
jezaka allahu khayr
salaam

its Kuwait what do u think?
ok ok sorry just really needed to say that! but its true! and im not just saying it cas im Iraqi.
some Christians really have some jealousy issues... just cas Islam is the fastest growing religion and Christianity is the most left religion...
theyre getting scared... cas Islam is now the second largest religion and it will soon become the first...
so they have to try to do anything they can... including killing Muslims and cheat their way to the top...
its pretty funny, they even go around door to door trying to convert now...
but some Christians and churches (i like think the majority) are still good people and actually preach their religion properly!

remember as Islam taught us.. u shouldnt hate people... u should hate the evil in people. the devil... and educate them to try and get it out of their heads...

Salaam,

If they rewrote their own scriptures, are you surprised that they will hesitate to rewrite other people's scriptures? "Woe unto those who write the Book with their hands and say this is from God and it is not from God in order to get a little gain. Woe unto them from what their hands wrote and woe unto them from what they earned!" (2:79)

This is a classical example of Islamophobia.

If you threw all their Bible's into the sea and the Qurans into the sea - They (Christians) would not remember a single passage word for word, not to mention all the various changes/modifications they have within each different Bible. There are many Muslims who have memorized the entire Quran inside-out dot to dot!! No matter how much they try, Allah promises us the Quran is guarded from corruption & alteration:

"We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly Guard it from corruption" (15:9)

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Unless you can show me a video tape or news of it a Kuwaiti newspaper I will never believe in this.
A fake Quran being sold in an Islamic country, right next to the Holy Land!!
Crazy, I don't think Kuwaiti ans are stupid enough to do such things.
It just doesn't make sense.
Sure Kuwait's leaders are puppets and are corrupted, but the majority of the citizens are still Muslims, and still practice.
Even if the numbers of practicing Muslims are small, nonetheless every community has the strong group of faithful, at the very least they would protest such thing!

Doesn't make any sense.

Shoaib

q8penpals

Salam

PEOPLE! This has been posted about many times on this website. Do your research! There is a book (not an "american quran" - stop propogating such nonsense) that was written but it doesn't claim to be the Qu'ran - it only claims to have SOME of the verses and other poetry.

And I have been in Kuwait for 6 years, and the only place I have ever heard about this book is ON THIS WEBSITE! Trust me, the Kuwait Ministry of Education (as I have posted the other times this comes up - it seems about every 6 months or so, however long it takes for the email to circulate once again) has such a tight hold on the schools here (ESPECIALLY ANYTHING to do with religion) that there is NO WAY POSSIBLE for Kuwait to be teaching anything other than the only Qu'ran in the schools (we can't even have the book "Green Eggs & Ham" without tearing out the pages where the guy tries the ham and likes it).

And, as an experienced adult (and a computer teacher) - DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU GET IN EMAIL OR SEE POSTED ON THE WEB!!! As a matter of fact, I believe very little in ANY of the forwarded emails I get without checking them out on snopes.com (where I find that the great majority of them are either only partially correct or completely false).

Lana

OsMaN_93

Here to help
these stupid ignorant delusional ... xtians are trying to mess up our Quran.. inshallah we should take action....(by sending the email:))
"We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly Guard it from corruption" (15:9)

:salam2:

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Salam

PEOPLE! This has been posted about many times on this website. Do your research! There is a book (not an "american quran" - stop propogating such nonsense) that was written but it doesn't claim to be the Qu'ran - it only claims to have SOME of the verses and other poetry.

And I have been in Kuwait for 6 years, and the only place I have ever heard about this book is ON THIS WEBSITE! Trust me, the Kuwait Ministry of Education (as I have posted the other times this comes up - it seems about every 6 months or so, however long it takes for the email to circulate once again) has such a tight hold on the schools here (ESPECIALLY ANYTHING to do with religion) that there is NO WAY POSSIBLE for Kuwait to be teaching anything other than the only Qu'ran in the schools (we can't even have the book "Green Eggs & Ham" without tearing out the pages where the guy tries the ham and likes it).

And, as an experienced adult (and a computer teacher) - DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU GET IN EMAIL OR SEE POSTED ON THE WEB!!! As a matter of fact, I believe very little in ANY of the forwarded emails I get without checking them out on snopes.com (where I find that the great majority of them are either only partially correct or completely false).

Lana

Salam sister Lana,

Good post, that's what I thought so.

Geej, don't fall for everything you hear especially such things as forward e-mails.

Wylaikum,

Shoaib

Solemn_G

As-salaamu alaykum,

For anyone who think that this isn't real:

http://www.amazon.com/True-Furqan-Al-Saffee/dp/1579211755

In the end, it is a fake scripture, stealing verses of the Qur'an and warping them into something containing shirk. This action alone is pathetic in my opinion. I mean, you don't believe in Allah(SWT)'s scripture, but you are willing to steal from it, and do it very poorly. I've read parts of it and it's just a joke.

Wa salaam