MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Prophet (pbuh) said, “he/she who defends the honour of his/her (Muslim) brother/sister, Allah swt will secure his/her face against the Fire on the Day of Resurrection.” [Tirmidhi].

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said, “Do not abuse the dead, because they have attained that which they had forwarded (i.e., their deeds, good or bad).” [Bukhari].

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: ‘Do not tell lies about me, for telling lies about me leads to Hell (Fire).’ [Ibn Majah]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“When a man puts me a question, I judge of his intelligence.”~ Saidina Umar al-Khattab (ra)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Trust is that there should be no difference between what you do and say and what you think.”~Saidina Umar al-Khattab (ra)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“When you see that any scholar loves the world, then his scholarship is in doubt.”~Saidina Umar al-Khattab (ra)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Do not be an arrogant scholar, for scholarship cannot subsist with arrogance.”~Saidina Umar al-Khattab (ra)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Sit with those who love Allah, for that enlightens the mind.”~Saidina Umar al-Khattab (ra)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Praise Allah (swt), for by praising Allah(swt) blessings multiply.”~Saidina Umar al-Khattab (ra)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“The wisest among you is he/she whose sustenance is the fear of Allah (swt) .”~Saidina Umar al-Khattab (ra)