MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
there-is-no-god-but-allah-swt-jpg.10904

Meaning:
There is no GOD but Allah and Muhammad is Allah messenger.

Attachments

• there is no God but Allah swt~.jpg
    there is no God but Allah swt~.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 61

Abu Juwairiya

'The most virtuous Salah after the Faraidh is Tahajjud. The most preferred time for Tahajjud prayer is the latter portion of night.'

Abu Juwairiya

'It is permissible to give sadaqah nafilah/lillah funds to needy Muslims & non-Muslims. However, Zakat can only be given to Muslims.'

Abu Juwairiya

'It is not permissible to follow and read horoscopes. Believing in what a soothsayer says opposes the fundamentals of Tawheed.'

Abu Juwairiya

'If the Qur’an is recited live, such as on a live radio or television broadcast, then a Sajdah Tilawah is necessary if such a verse is recited.'

Abu Juwairiya

'It is not permissible to disclose or express one's past or current sins to others unless if it is to seek advice on how to stop.'

Abu Juwairiya

'Sajdah Tilawah is not binding nor recommended when hearing a recording of the Qur’an, due to there not being a live recital.'

Abu Juwairiya

'It is not permissible to donate ones organs after death. Our bodies do not belong to us; they are a trust belonging to Allah.'

Abu Juwairiya

“Whoever expands his expenditure on his family on the day of ‘Ashura, Allah will inflate his sustenance for the rest of that year” (Hadith)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“The days of life pass away like clouds, so do good while you are alive.”~Saidina Ali (R. A)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“The most happy man is he to whom God has given a good wife.”~Saidina Ali (R. A)

~MashaAllah :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“The words of Allah (swt) is the medicine of the heart.”
~Saidina Ali (R. A)

~So beautiful MashaAllah!