MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
14f7d6f09e888e91a41778d481a335d3_500.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Prophet (saws) said:"Whoever goes out to perform hajj, and he dies, then Allah s.w.t will write for him/her the reward of a person who performs hajj until the day of resurrection."
[Saheehut-Targheeb wat-Tarheeb no 1114]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: 'The one who dies beneath a collapsed building is a martyr '
Ahmad (23804), Abu Dawood (3111) and al-Nasaa’i (1846) from Jābir ibn ‘Ateek (may Allah be pleased with him)Classed as Sahīh by Al-Albānī in Sahīh Abi Dawood

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"During the Farewell Hajj, a man, who was mounted on a horse, was close to Allah's Prophet sallAllahu 'alayhi wa sallam and was trying to learn more from him, when he suddenly fell off his mount. The horse kicked him and he died.
When the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was told about him, he said: “Wash him with water and lotus leaves, then wrap him in his two sheets, and do not perfume his body or cover his head, for Allah, the Exalted, will raise him on the Day of Resurrection with Talbiyah ('Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk') on his lips.”

"During the Farewell Hajj, a man, who was mounted on a horse, was close to Allah's Prophet sallAllahu 'alayhi wa sallam and was trying to learn more from him, when he suddenly fell off his mount. The horse kicked him and he died.
When the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was told about him, he said: “Wash him with water and lotus leaves, then wrap him in his two sheets, and do not perfume his body or cover his head, for Allah, the Exalted, will raise him on the Day of Resurrection with Talbiyah ('Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk') on his lips.”
mashallah....

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Allah s.w.t said: “The believers, men and women, are helpers of one another, they enjoin goodness, and forbid from evil; they perform As-Salat and give the Zakat, and obey Allah and Allah's Messenger. Allah will give Mercy on them. Surely Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
~Holy qur'an: [Surah at-Tawbah: 71]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has faith, verily, to them will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions.”
~Holy Al Qur’an:16:97

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burdens”
~Holy Al Qur’an:4:85

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your God, and for a Garden (paradise) whose width is that of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous – Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity or in adversity, who restrain (their) anger and pardon (all) men – for God loves those who do good.”
~Holy Al Qur’an:3:133-134

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
And whenever you give your word, say the truth
~Holy Al qur'an [al-An’aam 6:152]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
And fulfil the Covenant of Allaah when you have covenanted
~Holy Al Qur'an [al-Nahl 16:91]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Verily! Allaah commands that you should render back the trusts to those to whom they are due
~Holy Al qur'an [al-Nisa’ 4:58]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
And let not your hand be tied (like a miser) to your neck, nor stretch it forth to its utmost reach (like a spendthrift)
~Holy Al qur'an [al-Isra’ 17:29]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Eat and drink, but waste not by extravagance
~Holy Al Qur'an [al-A’raaf 7:31]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
And take a provision (with you) for the journey, but the best provision is al-taqwa (piety, righteousness)
~Holy Al qur'an [al-Baqarah 2:197]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his/her duty to Allah , Allah will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty)
~Holy Al qur'an [al-Talaaq 65:2]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
“Every believer who consoles his brother/sister in distress will be dressed by God in an apparel of honor on the Day of Resurrection.”
Fiqh-us-Sunnah:V4N80a