being recluse

candy candy

:salam2:

I can tell you that I went through almost the same conditions except that I am a man,didin't beg anybody for marriage and still I didn't give up.

Be patient

:salam2:

walaikum assalam...........yeah the mistake t my end was to beg that person for getting married.......I was completely involved in his love rather accepting the bitter reality........that was my mistake and I pray that i could develop more patience.........

Ahsen

Last night when i was thinking about your problems and my problems,a thought came to my mind.I want to share it with all of you.

The thought was like this,

Allah has jannah with him.In jannah there are lots of stuff.Stuff we know and stuff we don't know.But the entrance to this paradise is not free.We have to pay for it.

I will give you an example.

When we are walking in the streets,on the roads,we see big,beautiful houses and we wish that "oh i wish i had such a beautiful house" but also at the same time we wish that we had money to buy such a house.It's the same thing.The person who owns the house obviously paid either to possess the house or to build it(If he inherit that's an another thing).

Same way if we have to go to jannah,if we want to have that big,beautiful house in jannah,we have to pay for it.Our deeds is the currency.The payment for that house lives within ourselves.We already have the ability to pay for that house.The more good deeds we do,the more closer we get to possess that house.All the difficulties we have in this world is the price we pay to go to jannah.Instead of being sad we must be happy that if we pass all these tests Allah subhantallah will take us in his mercy and let us into jannah.If we think like this i hope inshallah our lives will be come more easier.Everty test is the chance to earn more points to get into jannah.

More good deeds=More money to own that house in the hereafter.Because if you think the mankind has been on this planet for more than million years.yet how much life does a single human being gets?30,40,60,70?NO. Nothing is guaranteed.No one knows how long he/she will live.Therefore we have only a limited time to earn for Aakhira because that life will be forever/never ending.

On no soul doth Allah place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray): "Our Lord! condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; help us against those who stand against faith." (2:286)

Alhamdulillah after all these thoughts my anger problem got solved.I am not angry anymore.I am happy that i am able to do good deeds.I am able to earn my money to get that house in the after lifeAnd we all should be happy that Allah gave us the opportunity to do good deeds and restrain from the bad ones.

We should be selfish when doing good deeds.Selfish like we are when it comes to worldly matters.

Jazakallah khair.

Seeker-of-truth

wow lol sister candy candy thanked everyone one by one but seriously that is a most terrible situation that you are in, may allah help you

candy candy

Last night when i was thinking about your problems and my problems,a thought came to my mind.I want to share it with all of you.

The thought was like this,

Allah has jannah with him.In jannah there are lots of stuff.Stuff we know and stuff we don't know.But the entrance to this paradise is not free.We have to pay for it.

I will give you an example.

When we are walking in the streets,on the roads,we see big,beautiful houses and we wish that "oh i wish i had such a beautiful house" but also at the same time we wish that we had money to buy such a house.It's the same thing.The person who owns the house obviously paid either to possess the house or to build it(If he inherit that's an another thing).

Same way if we have to go to jannah,if we want to have that big,beautiful house in jannah,we have to pay for it.Our deeds is the currency.The payment for that house lives within ourselves.We already have the ability to pay for that house.The more good deeds we do,the more closer we get to possess that house.All the difficulties we have in this world is the price we pay to go to jannah.Instead of being sad we must be happy that if we pass all these tests Allah subhantallah will take us in his mercy and let us into jannah.If we think like this i hope inshallah our lives will be come more easier.Everty test is the chance to earn more points to get into jannah.

More good deeds=More money to own that house in the hereafter.Because if you think the mankind has been on this planet for more than million years.yet how much life does a single human being gets?30,40,60,70?NO. Nothing is guaranteed.No one knows how long he/she will live.Therefore we have only a limited time to earn for Aakhira because that life will be forever/never ending.

On no soul doth Allah place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray): "Our Lord! condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; help us against those who stand against faith." (2:286)

Alhamdulillah after all these thoughts my anger problem got solved.I am not angry anymore.I am happy that i am able to do good deeds.I am able to earn my money to get that house in the after lifeAnd we all should be happy that Allah gave us the opportunity to do good deeds and restrain from the bad ones.

We should be selfish when doing good deeds.Selfish like we are when it comes to worldly matters.

Jazakallah khair.

yes dear........your are absolutely right............we have a very little time to correct ourself.........I should probably think in the same way as your are thinking and that would really put me out too from this anger and irritation.....anyhow thank you so much again for sharing your thoughts......sometimes sharing really helps to clear the perceptions regarding the specific situations.........

candy candy

wow lol sister candy candy thanked everyone one by one but seriously that is a most terrible situation that you are in, may allah help you

yes..... because they all managed to read my problem and tried to help me through discussion and counselling......so I would always be thankful to them.......

zainali

assalamualikum sister ,

may allah swt bless u and make things easy for u ameen , sister few things i wanna say one is no one is burden for any one , allah swt has said in quran dont kill ur daughter for the sake of burden as allah swt is the who provides for u and for ur children , so please sister dont feel like your burden to ur parents , i know u must be feeling bad when they say or make u feel but inshallah be patient and have complete faith on allah swt let the situation be toughest , just have complete faith on allah swt that these are testing times for u and inshallah allah swt will bring better days and inshallah ask allah swt for strength to face these problems ,

and also sis allah swt never burden a soul more then what it can take so please be patient and pray to allah swt , which alhamdulillah ur doing , just continue doing so , just remember one thing what ever we do and what ever is in our hearts allah swt nows best alhamdulillah ,

one last thing which i do and would like to suggest u , when ever tough times comes in my life i just tell myself yes no one is there with me in this tough time im left all alone but the next second i realise what am i saying no matter what wrong i do , what amount of mistakes i do allah swt is always there alhamdulillah to help me and guide me alhamdulillah .

so sis please never lose hope allah swt is always there for us , there is one hadith where allah swt says when he comes to me walking i go to him running alhamdulillah , so lets just run towards allah swt and never let go :)

likeali4life

Subhanallah sister you sound very intelligent. have patience and inshallah you will be guided by Allah (azzawajal). May Allah increase you in patience and bless you with happiness in life and grant you good in this life and the hereafter...Ameen

candy candy

assalamualikum sister ,

may allah swt bless u and make things easy for u ameen , sister few things i wanna say one is no one is burden for any one , allah swt has said in quran dont kill ur daughter for the sake of burden as allah swt is the who provides for u and for ur children , so please sister dont feel like your burden to ur parents , i know u must be feeling bad when they say or make u feel but inshallah be patient and have complete faith on allah swt let the situation be toughest , just have complete faith on allah swt that these are testing times for u and inshallah allah swt will bring better days and inshallah ask allah swt for strength to face these problems ,

and also sis allah swt never burden a soul more then what it can take so please be patient and pray to allah swt , which alhamdulillah ur doing , just continue doing so , just remember one thing what ever we do and what ever is in our hearts allah swt nows best alhamdulillah ,

one last thing which i do and would like to suggest u , when ever tough times comes in my life i just tell myself yes no one is there with me in this tough time im left all alone but the next second i realise what am i saying no matter what wrong i do , what amount of mistakes i do allah swt is always there alhamdulillah to help me and guide me alhamdulillah .

so sis please never lose hope allah swt is always there for us , there is one hadith where allah swt says when he comes to me walking i go to him running alhamdulillah , so lets just run towards allah swt and never let go :)

yes you are absolutely right........but as a human I can feel the tiredness now but InshahAllah I hope that everything would be fine........
I belong to Allah and I have to return to him..........
May Allah help us all.......Ameen

candy candy

Subhanallah sister you sound very intelligent. have patience and inshallah you will be guided by Allah (azzawajal). May Allah increase you in patience and bless you with happiness in life and grant you good in this life and the hereafter...Ameen

O.....no I am not intelligent.....its just the realization and the lessons that I have learnt and are learning.........

zainali

sister i know how u must be feeling when some doesnt like u or doesnt want u in there life and i know how hard it is to make ur self believe that its ok , its really difficult ,
but one has to over come that and should live there life and one can do that only by understanding that no one is worth living we are here to serve allah swt and we are here to follow allah swt commands and by doing that we can inshallah come over that pain ,

one might thing that when i say we are here for allah swt only , one starts thinking that so one should not care for other and just concentrate in there life , no its not like that , this is the beauty of islam alhamdulillah it say to us that one can be a good muslim only when he or she cares for other alhamdulillah

Ahsen

It's time.Whatever pain you are feeling now will be part of your memories.They will only exist in your memories.You should prepare for the life that is unending rather than a life even shorter than 100 years.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

dear sister
mayb the guy is not right for you ,for ur akhirah bcoz he may be an object of ur infatuation devotion etc.
secondly its not right to hv 'love' b4 marriage.v oh so innocent 'muslims tend to love with all we have and in our innocence forget love is for Allah.the other person is more practical usually.its happened with me.
thirdly Allah tries those whom he loves .so seek Allah's help with patience ( sabr.)and salah.
offer long nafil rakats with long sajdahs till you feel Allah's Mercy is with you
try to rationalize the fact that "no matter whom you love and whosoever you have one day you will definately loose them"
even if we are in towers death will find us.
may Allah make it easy for all of us.
may Allah divert us to Himself.Ameen.

candy candy

sister i know how u must be feeling when some doesnt like u or doesnt want u in there life and i know how hard it is to make ur self believe that its ok , its really difficult ,
but one has to over come that and should live there life and one can do that only by understanding that no one is worth living we are here to serve allah swt and we are here to follow allah swt commands and by doing that we can inshallah come over that pain ,

one might thing that when i say we are here for allah swt only , one starts thinking that so one should not care for other and just concentrate in there life , no its not like that , this is the beauty of islam alhamdulillah it say to us that one can be a good muslim only when he or she cares for other alhamdulillah

yes again you are right.........thank you so much for such a quick response.....i hope things would get better inshahAllah..........

candy candy

It's time.Whatever pain you are feeling now will be part of your memories.They will only exist in your memories.You should prepare for the life that is unending rather than a life even shorter than 100 years.

Absolutely.........is there any medicine to kill these memories.........well may Allah help me to get rid off all this........

candy candy

dear sister
mayb the guy is not right for you ,for ur akhirah bcoz he may be an object of ur infatuation devotion etc.
secondly its not right to hv 'love' b4 marriage.v oh so innocent 'muslims tend to love with all we have and in our innocence forget love is for Allah.the other person is more practical usually.its happened with me.
thirdly Allah tries those whom he loves .so seek Allah's help with patience ( sabr.)and salah.
offer long nafil rakats with long sajdahs till you feel Allah's Mercy is with you
try to rationalize the fact that "no matter whom you love and whosoever you have one day you will definately loose them"
even if we are in towers death will find us.
may Allah make it easy for all of us.
may Allah divert us to Himself.Ameen.

yes you are right.....I should not have loved him but I dont know why did I???.....I already knew it that I was doing wrong but yet it happened and I fell in love........
may Allah help me and help me and help me ..........I really feel that I need my life back when there was no love........I hope that there would be something good for me from Allah InshahAllah...........

Ahsen

Time is the medicine.i don't remeber but a famous sahaba or a scholar said that if Allah gave only the"Surah Asr" to the muslims,it would be enough for them.I only knew now what he meant.Look around youself.Time passes away.Flow with the time and your problems will also flow away.But if you stay with your problems they will also stay with you.