Benifits of Saying ---> Salam alykum wa Rahmatulahi wa barakatu

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
Salam alykum wa Rahmatulahi wa barakatu !!

Salam alykum ( 10 good deeds )

Salam alykum wa rahmatullah ( 20 good deeds )

Salam alykum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu = ( 30 good deeds )[/

and reply with
Walaykum As salam wa Rahmatulahi wa barakatu = 30 good deeds !!

848.Abu Hurairah reported : The Messenger of Allah (salallahualihiwasalam) said, " by him in whose hand is my life ! You will not enter Jannah until you believe,and you will not believe until you love one another.Shall i inform you of something which if you do , you will love one another?

Spread Greetings amongest yourselves !!!!

The Messenger of Allah was asked: When two persons meet who should greet the other first? the Messenger of Allah responded the one nearest to ALLAH will say As Salam first !!!!

Abu Hurairah reported : The Messenger of Allah (salallahualihiwasalam) said, "WHEN one of y ou meets a brother ( in faith ) he should Greet him . then if a TREE or a STONE or a WALL intervenes between them and then he meets him again , he should greet him ( with Salam )
------------------------------------------------------------

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 27

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: A person asked Allah's Apostle . "What (sort of) deeds in or (what qualities of) Islam are good?" He replied, "To feed (the poor) and greet those whom you know and those whom you don't know."
---------------------------

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 74 :: Hadith 250
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "The young should greet the old, the passer by should greet the sitting one, and the small group of persons should greet the large group of persons!

----------------------------
(Source: Riyad-us-saliheen voulme 2 , The Book of Greetings and Bukhari, Muslim, Malik, and Dawud Hadith Collection Hadith software from imanstar dot com )

az101

Subhanallah !!Alhumdulillah

All praise belongs to Allah!!

My name is Ali, a muslim from Pakistan currently liveing in the UAE !!

az101

and MAy the Salat and Salam of ALLAH (Peace and Blessings) of Allah be upon Muhammad Sallallahualihiwasalam !!

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum, very true brother/sister as stated by God -

"And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, Salaam(Peace)"; (25:63)

^Really struck me deep that one.

icadams

As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu brother. Welcome to the TTI forums.

Also: "When you enter the houses, greet one another with a greeting from Allah (i.e. say 'As-salaam Alaikum') blessed and good." (24:61)

ansari

STRANGER...

:salam2: :D

Sheikh Ali, a pakistani muslim.... born in saudi living in dubai :p

oey Ali :p :SMILY206:

:jazaak:
:wasalam:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
May peace and blessing of Allah swt be upon you too~Amin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI Brother Ali,
May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

az101

Asalaamu Alaikum, very true brother/sister as stated by God -

"And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, Salaam(Peace)"; (25:63)

^Really struck me deep that one.

Me too man. they ayat has another interpertation i found at Dr Saleh As-Saleh (rahimahumaa) Allaah website.

63. And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and
sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of
gentleness
Allah hu akbar Akhie I love the way u brought one of my favourite ayat out like that .

Barakallah feek !!

az101

Check these out

849. `Abdullah bin Salam (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "O people, exchange greetings of peace (i.e., say: As-Salamu `Alaikum to one another), feed people, strengthen the ties of kinship, and be in prayer when others are asleep, you will enter Jannah in PEACE.''
[At-Tirmidhi].

Commentary: All these habits and practices are indispensable to a believer because each one of them leads to Jannah with the first people to enter it without being punished in Hell first.

Look at how Allah is sending salam upon the prophets in

Surrah Saaffat !!!

79. Salamun (peace) be upon Nooh (Noah) (from Us) among the Alameen (mankind, jinns and all that
exists)!"

109. Salamun (peace) be upon Ibrahim (Abraham)!"

120. Salamun (peace) be upon Moosa (Moses) and Haroon (Aaron)!"

130. Salamun (peace) be upon Ilyaseen (Elias)!"[/
B]

Chapter 39 Az-Zumar

73. And those who kept their duty to their Lord will be led to Paradise in groups, till, when they reach it,
and its gates will be opened (before their arrival for their reception) and its keepers will say: Salamun
Alaikum
(peace be upon you)! You have done well, so enter here to abide therein."

Chapter 16 An-Nahl
32. Those whose lives the angels take while they are in a pious state (i.e. pure from all evil, and
worshipping none but Allah Alone) saying (to them): Salamun Alaikum (peace be on you) enter you
Paradise, because of (the good) which you used to do (in the world)."

Zaii

LifeIsAStruggle____
Assalamu alaikum warah matullahi wa barakatuh, =)

Great hadith. JAZAKHALLAH FOR SHARING.