better late than never

anna

:salam2:
i guess my introduction has come come a little late in the day, after a couple of posts.
well i am a born muslim alhamdulillah and not a revert (anna from qurat ul ain ;eyes with which u see or sth , this is for u kristina).i have done a levels and will be joining university in september inshallah &really excited abt it.
i came across this site while searching for some videos.
i have already learnt a lot from this site and hope to make a positive contribution as well.:)

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

Welcome to tti sister, nice of you to join us.
:ma: thats brilliant you are learning from the site...
:inshallah: you will contribute too..

Muslimah_88

Salaam Sister

:bismillah:

sisters, this is a good site, and i am new to it, just wanted to say i have learned a couple of new things and mostly its a beautiful site because it carried the messag of Islam, welcome sister,
:wasalam:

Muslimah_88

Salaam Sister

i have seen that u just finished ur A levels, siter wot did u get if u dnt mind me asking,

i jus did my AS levels and got 2 UU in bio and Chem, DD in English and general studies, and a C in psychology, i'm looking for some help, because i want to restart doing my A levels , but also been convinced 2 do Btec in Care, i want to be a nurse

anna

thanks

:salam2: muslima80 & muslimah_88 & thanks for welcoming me to this site.

Muslimah_88 said:

i have seen that u just finished ur A levels, siter wot did u get if u dnt mind me asking,

i jus did my AS levels and got 2 UU in bio and Chem, DD in English and general studies, and a C in psychology, i'm looking for some help, because i want to restart doing my A levels , but also been convinced 2 do Btec in Care, i want to be a nurse
no , not at all. well i got a mediocre result as my mom says ,
bio a
chem a
physics b
general paper b
its a pity i had straight a's in as level & messed up in a2. why dont u go for a retake in bio and chem only. u like psychology too , im passionate abt it.:)
btec in care wud be very rewarding.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

welcome to the website anna, :) I hope you will like it here inshaAllah.

MashaAllah those are good A-Levels. As long as you do your best it is OK, Allah will provide for us all. Keep Islam No1.. and give it our uptmost attention. Of course, we got to do our other studies too. :)

hmm...on topic of psychology, most the people i have met who do psychology are really weird. I guess they need to help themselves hah.

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
assalamou alaykoum wa rahmatoullah

welcome sister :bananabb2in: :bananabb2in: :bananabb2in: ;)

anna

thanks bro mabsoot ,what u said abt my result was very ecouraging and that was a very enthusiastic welcome coming from u bro ayman.
hmmm...as to your verdict on psychology , i refuse to believe that! "they need to help themselves!!!" (on what grounds mr.mabsoot). in fact i believe its the best form of education which u can effectively utilize in doing dawah work , just in my opinion.

AishaR

Asalam sister

Congratulations on such wonderful results. May you be guided in whatever you choose to do.

Salam

anna

thnx!!!

thanks bro islamicfajr for welcoming me.

AishaR said:
Asalam sister

Congratulations on such wonderful results. May you be guided in whatever you choose to do.

Salam
o , thankyou aisha dear , u know wat u made my day!!:bananabb2in: