Better late than never

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I'm not totally new but I've decided to post this thing anyway...

I am a 14 yr old girl living in the United States. I am not among those who boast of the U.S. freedom, nor am I among those to seek to destroy their liberties. I was born Muslim though in truth it doesn’t really matter because to Allah we are all his slaves. My parents as well as I have changed in our views of Islam throughout the years; our priorities and desires have been altered. We come from an Asian background where culture has been drawn into way of sin, as our ancestors were Hindu or such like. My branched out family half of which I cannot account for have been seduced into the ways of culture and now believe them to be part of Islam. I am just trying to show that although Allah has graced some with the privilege of being born Muslim they don’t all take advantage of it. May Allah save us from this and guide us all into the path of the righteous. Ameen.
Now my goal is to become a better Muslim within my self and then maybe try to guide some of my relatives back to the right path. As with all things Allah knows our intentions and is the only one who can guide us aright where we have wronged.
My hope for this website is that it will help me learn as well as allow me to share whatever minimal knowledge I have with the tti community.

:wasalam: :bananabb2in:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

I will welcome you again sis...:) WELCOME to tti...

Aww u jus a baby only 14yrs old and :subhanallah: you are doing really well gaining knowledge of islam...

:inshallah: allah swt will help you in your mission to help others...

:jazaak: for all your past posts, keep em coming..:biggrin:

Welcome sister Samiha.
Yes better late than never :).
Macha'Allah you are young and you know a lot of things. Incha'Allah you will learn more and more as we learn too.
:wasalam:

Mokat

as they say earlier the better
it'll avoid the catalogue of sins created in the future
keep it up
salams

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah,

welcome to the site sister. :) its good that you and your family are practising Islam properly and away from any culture which is not part of Islam.

May Allah help you and your family.

wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member

I did not think this would pop up again... ah well.

Jazakallah Khayr for all those who responded here.

:ma: You are only 14 and you put me to shame:redface: Like they say, age is only a number :)

Don't say that brother... we all do what we can as Muslims, it's our job to do so. We may die tomorrow and our age wouldn't help us then...

I wish all people would try to think beyond that number barrier... but as it is... Allahu ALom.

May Allah help us all gain knowledge of our Deen.

lol... young little me has to take a trip to the library, goodbye to all my brothers and sisters. :D

:wasalam: :hijabi:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum wa rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

welcome to the site. Its great to have you join us. And :ma: for a 14 year old girl you sure are very smart. May Allah always guide you to the right path.