(Better Than Youtube) IslamiShare.com|Online Islamic Multimedia Sharing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

secretau

Asalaam Alaikum Brothers and Sisters!!

Just Launched new Islamic Media sharing site!! Share, upload, download, watch, listen, browse Islamic audios, images and videos with friends, family, and the whole world!

http://www.islamishare.com

Let me know what you think??

Wasalaam!

BigAk

Masha Allah my brother... I thank you very much for this huge effort you have put into this.. Jazak Allah khair a million times for granting us a new great site to be addicted to.

Amina 1

Assalam Alaikum

What a wonderful site you have made may Allah Bless you and give you joy in this life and in the next. I rated it and added it to Stumble upon.:hearts:

mhamzah

Salam alakum

:salam2:

I am not sure, whether you are the admin of youtubeislam.com. If you are I have a question. Does anyone monitor the comments people add to the videos. I have got know problem with Non-Muslims expressing their views, as long as they don't resort to hate speech or insult, else it will just turn like youtube.

what do other suggest.

Jazakallah khair,

secretau

I am not sure, whether you are the admin of youtubeislam.com. If you are I have a question. Does anyone monitor the comments people add to the videos. I have got know problem with Non-Muslims expressing their views, as long as they don't resort to hate speech or insult, else it will just turn like youtube.

what do other suggest.

Jazakallah khair,

I'm not sure brother, you should contact them as i am not the admin, I'm the admin of just islamishare.com and i have that feature on my site where i monitor comments!!! If a user reports the comment as a spam, admin receives an email on my site, don't know if youtubeislam.com has this option?

Status
Not open for further replies.