Big Difference

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

I was checking my hotmail, and after logging out it usually take you back to the MSN home page..... by Allah's well, I saw this topic..

Life as an American Female Soldier

So I thought lets read it, I just wanted to see how they feel... then it came to my minde Subhan Allah how much ISLAM gave respect to the women and made her position the most important position in the community, the prophet peace be up on him metioned mother's right 3 times before even mentioning the father's right.....Allah s.w.t made a whole chapter in Quran and named it (WOMEN) , but we never have a chapter in Quran named after men... so how much women are important in Islam.

For women who call for equality between man and woman in every thing,, the need to read just little bit about Islam and the position of women in Islam with open mind.. and then decide who respect and care about women more Islam or so called now days Western coutnries who claim they care about freedome of women ~~ freedom from what ???

Only Islam gave women a higher position in community, one of the last words of the prophet peace be up on him is to take care of women and to be nice to them...he said
Do treat you women well and be kind to them, for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with anyone of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

If just these women know the mercy of Allah and thier position in Islam ,and if Men do as the prophet peace be up on him told us to treat women...I swear by Allah they will become Muslim.

just so you read it by your self and feel the difference between Islam and other community in treating women...

they mentioned 3 women in the article...

http://lifestyle.msn.com/mindbodyandsoul/womenintheworld/articlemc.aspx?cp-documentid=5550421&page=1

wa jazaakom Allah khair,

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

Alhamdulillaah for I am a Muslimah Inshaa'Allaah and that I don't have to go join the army just to pay for college (YIKES!) and no DEPO to stop the blessing and mercy Allaah swt bestowed upon the Muslimahs. Alhamdulillaah³

Jazakallaahu Khayr for sharing :)

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
huh so much for the freedom.i always say that with allllllllllllllllll the so called freedom that west has chartered for the women of their societies still they are not happy.in Islam a woman is protected and cherished like a jewel.no wonder the best a woman can ask for, Islam provides it.

W'Salam.