Bilal Assad--Surah An-Naba (Masha'Allah!!)

iqzero

MASHA ALLAH

what a beautiful recitation

ALLAH has endowed the brother with the most beautiful of voices!!

jazak allah khairan for posting the video.

iqzero

khalid123456

Islam is Perfect
ALLAH HU AKBAR (ALLAH IS THE GREATEST)

In the Name of Allah Most Merciful, Most Compassionate, Most Loving, Most Forgiving, Most High, The Greatest, The One,Alone, Single Unique Diety Worthy of all Praise. The List of the attributes of the Almighty are Endless ALLAH HU AKBAR - ALLAH Tala is the Greatest.

I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship exept ALLAH (Alone)
and
Prophet Mohammad [sallalaho alayahi wasalaam] (May Allah shower his peace and blessings down on him, his family his companions and all those that follow his way) is the last/final/seal/end of all prophets and messengers.​

If we live every moment of this life to the orders/commands/instructions of Almghty Allah [i.e. the Quran last devine revalation to the whole of mankind] and follow the life of Prophet Mohammad (sallalaho alayahi wasalaam) and [The Sunnah, way of life of our beloved prophet Mohammad [sallalaho alayahi wasalaam we will be successful in this life and the Hereafter.

If we live this life to earn the pleasure, love, mercy, forgivnesss, blessings of Almighty Allah, and if Allah is pleased with us then - Alhamdulilah [thats the purpose of our lives, worhsip Allah (alone all the time, remember, praise, glorify Almighty Allah all the time].

(we should live every day as our last day and do everything to earn the love, pleasure, mercy of Allah all the time and Repent Sincerly to Allah.

Asalam ul laikum to all my brothers and sisters.
thank you for reading my post - much approciated

Jihan

SubhanAllah! Bilal Asad makes one of the best lectures. his lecture "Ahmed the Repenter" is a must see!!!!

wajeeh

السلام عليكم

:salam2:
masha allah
to my brothers and sisters I'm sure if u understand arabic verry well (I'm arabic) u will cry he masha allah had amazing voice

leaflet

HAYAT AL MUSLIMA
:salam2:
It's really a Beautiful recitation Thank U very much sister
masha allah
jazaki allahou khayran

حياة hayat
wa assalam

shahidah123

MasyaAllah . what beautiful recitation. i love his recitation. he inspires me to memorize the longer surahs. InsyaAllah, still trying hard.:tti_sister: