Black Hole

sista sahra

asalaamu alkum brother and sisters!

i need help, i need to clear my heart fully to submit to our lord (allah (swt).
at the moment i feel as if my heart has a black hole.
* i have been praying: but wen i pray i think of worldly things
* i have stopped listening to music for about 5 months now
wen i use to do haram things i would always get a sign from allah(swt) jus to show me that is wrong, my imaan is ther but i think its not that strong!
and alhamdulillah allah has guided me to this website which is amazing coz everyone is united here! mashallah!

so please inshallah give me some tips,
i realy want to change and fear allah more, and seek refuge in satan!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Assalamu aleikum
Don't be too hard on yourself.Remember Allah in all your actions.Allah look at our hearts.Be sincere in all what u do and never stop praying.
May Allah guide us all to the right way
waaleikum salam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
asalaamu alkum brother and sisters!

i need help, i need to clear my heart fully to submit to our lord (allah (swt).
at the moment i feel as if my heart has a black hole.
* i have been praying: but wen i pray i think of worldly things
* i have stopped listening to music for about 5 months now
wen i use to do haram things i would always get a sign from allah(swt) jus to show me that is wrong, my imaan is ther but i think its not that strong!
and alhamdulillah allah has guided me to this website which is amazing coz everyone is united here! mashallah!

so please inshallah give me some tips,
i realy want to change and fear allah more, and seek refuge in satan!

Salam Alaikum

Keep doing what your doing sister, sometimes these things take time. We can't become good pious Muslims over night. Allah (SWT) tests us and when you "pass" these tests thats what makes you a better Muslim inshAllah. Alhamdulillah you don't listen to music and most importantly you're praying. When you pray think about Allah (SWT), the prophets (PBUT) and the angels all around you watching you pray.
Keep up the good work and always feel free to ask lots of questions!
FiaminAllah

sista sahra

jazakulla for ur replys!

sorry yeh i ment 'seek refuge from satan'.

but alhamdulillah am not saying i am giving up no way would i think of that, and allah guides whom he wills, and i know this is a test from allah for me.

i jus need tips on improving my imaan, and praying more sinerly1
and yeh inshallah learning and memorising the quran is one of my main targets inshallah.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
10 things to improve your deen inshAllah

1.Read Qur’an and its translation everyday – The source of the Shariah, the basis and foundation of Islam; those who turn away from the Qur’an are like lost sheep and those who seek its knowledge are the Abrar, righteous and guided.

2.Implement one ayah and one hadith every week – The Sahaba (ra) would recite and learn 10 ayah, memorize them, implement them and continue to the next 10 ayah. Islamic scholars would travel the lengths of the world to gather and learn hadith, yet we are so ungracious for the complete collections gathering dust upon our shelves. An excellent starting point is to memorize one hadith per week and one ayah per week and simply implementing them in our daily lives.

3.Read one Islam-related book per month – “O Allah, advance me in knowledge” (20:114). The importance of this activity is to gain Islamic knowledge. Do not be afraid to read, because the Ummah has experience similar downfalls in the past, but without reading, we do not learn from our mistakes and are doomed to repeating them.

4.Sponsor an orphan – Messenger of Allah (saws) said, “I will be like this in Jannah (Paradise) with the person who takes care of an orphan.” Messenger of Allah (saws) raised his forefinger and middle finger by way of illustration. This is very vital since sponsoring an orphan costs but a fragment of our income, and the reward for taking care of orphans is beyond what we can imagine in this life. MSU-UCI has a monthly orphan sponsorship program.

5.Get involved – Get involved in a project such as MSA/MSU, UMMA Clinic, Al-Kalima, MuslimBasketball.com, recitor.com or any similar project or endeavors that seeks to help humanity at large by implementing Islam, unifying Muslims, or spreading knowledge for the sake of Allah.

6.Choose good company – Prophet Muhammad (saws) said: “The example of a good companion and a bad companion is like that of the seller of musk, and the one who blows the blacksmith’s bellows. So as for the seller of musk, either he will grant you some, or you buy some from him, or at least you enjoy a pleasant smell from him. As for the one who blows the blacksmith’s bellows then either he will burn your clothes or you will get an offensive smell from him.” It is encouraged by the Prophet to accompany those who do good, who have noble manners, piety, knowledge and good culture (the muskseller) and he (saws) forbade us to sit with those who do evil, commit a lot of sins and other bad deeds, as well as those who innovate, backbite, and so forth (the blacksmith).

7.Attend one major Islamic conference per year – This solidifies the Islamic brotherhood/sisterhood, and again exposes us to ideas and current Muslim affairs. MSA-West is a popular destination for excellent speakers and strong bonding.

8.Become an “expert”– Seeking knowledge is important, but if you specialization based on your area of interest allows a strong focus of your resources towards topic. Your efforts are continually fruitful because people will recognize your specialization and you can thus spread this knowledge.

9.Learn Arabic – The importance of learning the language of the Qur’an is a long and demanding journey, but do not wait to start when in Egypt or Syria. Start learning by attending classes, whether at a local or college/university campus
10.Make du’a seeking Allah’s help – “When our Messengers (the angels) come to them to take their souls, they will say: ‘Where are those whom you used to invoke and worship besides Allah,’they will reply, ‘They have vanished and deserted us.’ And they will bear witness against themselves, that they were disbelievers” (7:37). The importance of asking Allah for guidance and help is tantamount to the success of the believers, in this life and in the hereafter. We are powerless and Allah is the Powerful, He knows what we know not, and He plans for things that we know not. Without His mercy, we have nothing; thus only from Allah do we seek guidance.

P.S I didn't write this, thought it was very nice though :)

sista sahra

and mashallah it was jazakullah

'6.Choose good company – Prophet Muhammad (saws) said: “The example of a good companion and a bad companion is like that of the seller of musk, and the one who blows the blacksmith’s bellows. So as for the seller of musk, either he will grant you some, or you buy some from him, or at least you enjoy a pleasant smell from him. As for the one who blows the blacksmith’s bellows then either he will burn your clothes or you will get an offensive smell from him.” It is encouraged by the Prophet to accompany those who do good, who have noble manners, piety, knowledge and good culture (the muskseller) and he (saws) forbade us to sit with those who do evil, commit a lot of sins and other bad deeds, as well as those who innovate, backbite, and so forth (the blacksmith). '

inshallah thats another one of my targets, is to make new friends good practicing friends. but it is very hard making new friends.!!

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2:
theres lots of good people here that are more than willing to help you out sister

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
dear sister, i haven't read other replies yet, but i can tell you one thing.
striving in Allah's path requires a continuous struggle. never get tired of it. our good deeds will never be enough and there is no specific level at which we arrive and say, this is it.
there is always more to do. if you are trying, thats all that matters, inshaallah

"And serve your Lord until there comes to you that which is certain." Al-Hijr, Verse 99.

no deeds will go wasted

wassalamu alaikum warahmatullah

rizzumd

Your brother
Also keep listening to good motivational lectures from sheiks. You can find plentiful in this site threads or from youtube videos.
:wasalam:

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum sister sarah.

i wish that allah will strenght ur iman insha allah. sister we all feel like these situations. we can not get a stable iman foreva. it increases and decreases. what we shud know is how to get back to our iman, also feeling that we get away from iman. in that case ur heart will always try to bring u back to the right path.

wassalam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

First Welcome to TTI!

My advice to u is u should always make Dua'a to Allah when u are stuck or dont know what to do or how to act.

Allah loves that who call to him

Abdul Malik

DUAA

Asalam alaikum

Mashallah the advice that everyone is giving is you is great and like sister muslima has mentiioned duaa so will i, Duaa is the weapon of the muslim use it as often as you can inshallah all your affairs and our affairs are made easy........ameen

sista sahra

jazakullah for ur replys,

mashallah u have givin such good advice inshallah i will pray for allah to guide our ummah and me inshallah.