BOYCOTT DANISH PRODUCTS NOW!!

naelb

salam alikom
can a fish fly?

:salam2:

I believe this is related to the say of Imam Shafe3i that i've quoted, nevertheless, the response is not whether they can fly or not, the response is that "fish" do not belong to the category that Imam Shafe3i's say was about. The say was literally to remind the followers on Mohammed - sallah Allah 3alaih wa salam - that what guides us and provide directions to us on our daily lives is the quran and sunah, anything else has to be tested against those categories only and nothing else, regardless of high emotions and reactions due to political situations or scholars allowing things for in misinterpretations (and yes we can test interpretations as well) or violent boycotting or similar things.

May Allah guide us all to follow the instructions of Allah and the foot steps and practices of Mohammed - sallah Allah 3alaih wa salam - I love sayedi Thumamah ibn Uthal but chose to follow sayedi wa shafe3ana - sallah Allah 3alaih wa salam -

Just to clarify, that was a closing statement without any intention to discuss the issue further, my objective was to provide an angle that I hope was clear to some readers, an angle of what i describe above.

:salam2:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
As Salaam Alaykum Akhee,

I guess you are reading too much between the lines...Bro Usmaan may be just posting to bump the thread...which is good :)